| NEWS Clear the air.

Porkchop was a great negotiator, if not for him, Greg, and Brandon, I would not have dived in and did CimsonTusks. That Yabb forum was a pain in the ass. I did all the software stuff and it was a Pain. I got the server from a TV add that hat this hot chick with a set of boobs called Go Daddy. I bet we had server issues once a week. Doemaster reached out, prob laughing at me, and we used his server along with Hank Jrs. It was a no brainer after that to merge.

Was thinking about this earlier on a drive this am... We were building a house (you and some others anyway, I was a squatter), but had no property to put it on. @doemasters was like, "hey, I've got some land, build on it..." The awesome thing was, he didn't have some half cleared lot with a bad septic situation that he was offering us... he had a massive ranch, with a barn, a stocked pond, trails, etc... it was like when Justin Verlander hooked up with Kate Upton... winners all around, but Verlander still lucked up. We were Verlander (instead of ending up Julio Lugo).

Was thinking about this earlier on a drive this am... We were building a house (you and some others anyway, I was a squatter), but had no property to put it on. @doemasters was like, "hey, I've got some land, build on it..." The awesome thing was, he didn't have some half cleared lot with a bad septic situation that he was offering us... he had a massive ranch, with a barn, a stocked pond, trails, etc... it was like when Justin Verlander hooked up with Kate Upton... winners all around, but Verlander still lucked up. We were Verlander (instead of ending up Julio Lugo).
Bro, you were a KEY player in this, dont even play third wheel. We would stay up late talking about it. You were in Mobile at the time.

Keith worried me to death about that site man, I didn't take it wrong, but when you have 13 people calling you at a 5 min span, you blame Keith. LMFAO

Miss him around here... His post loss rants were something to behold... he came in hot. The game day threads were built for him... he was an emotional rollercoaster during those Shula years...

Yep, All started at Tidefans, and ended here. Awesome if you think about it.

I logged into TF's not too long ago, still remember my original password they generated for me when I signed up... also remember the server crash @TerryP mentioned earlier.... I think that wiped out everything right, or was some stuff saved? And it reset the subscriber dates on the accounts?

Me- hey man you ok?
Chop- yeah man why?
Me- well that post kind of seems like you should be in Bryce
Chop- Fuck you man, and fuck Shula.
Me- OK
Chop- I am sorry Bro
Me- Fuck you man, and Fuck Shula
Chop- I got to cook supper for the kids

LMAO
Love Porkchop, great guy and better friend!

What was the post game thread that Bo would always start? Was it Good, Bad, Ugly too? It was something similar to that. I think they all got lost over a server issue. Or maybe I'm not remembering it right, but I swear efter every game he had a post up like that...

We had heart, thats for sure on that site. We raised money for Bo that one time when his wife died. I never cry, when we gave him that money, I cried like a baby. Remember that? Working for George Teague foundation to helping whomever. Fun Times.

Ha, yeah, that dude running the foundation that owned a card shop... What was the O/U on funds that made it to the intended destination? 5%?

Fucking Earle, that guy is the one that warned me if I don't stop engaging with others the way I do I would be banned, Jess told him to leave me be.
All I did was call BS on one guy. Porkchop chimed in with me and Jess had to clear it up. LOL

Earle! That was the guy! Big, steamy pile of Earle. Yeah, I remember him well now that you mention him.

For you Old Timers, that have been with this site for all these years, just wanted to let all of you know that are not aware, back then I was Bama1966. To see this site still around and thriving is such an awesome thing to see
What?? No mention of any of us who migrated from TideFans????? Pretty sure that was in the early 2000s. My feelings are hurt! ;)

I would be remiss to say since we are in a seemingly OG appreciation thread:

I remember @It Takes Eleven coming to see me when I was at one of my lowest lows. He popped in on me one day after I was attempting to recover in the hospital. I was coming off a two week induced coma and Tim comes and visits me and I am all morphined up. Only the Lord and Tim knows what I had to say that day but it has always meant so much that he would take time to check up on me.

Back
Top Bottom