| OT Has anyone been following the McElroy/"Shank" drama??

As for Proctor and Iowa... My personal opinion is that there seems to be some smoke.
My first comment on this thread was this: what's your opinion on whether Iowa was tampering or not. In my opinion, it is.
It was a jackass comment to make and he got called out and apologized
The mistake was made when Cole left the studio and Greg had to cover the air time. It's not the producers fault, but they did create the situation that led to Greg make the comments about Iowa.

Scenario:

Iowa staff member: "I know you had a bad game against Tennessee, and I know the fans are upset and want you benched. How are you feeling? Are you okay?"

My first comment on this thread was this: what's your opinion on whether Iowa was tampering or not. In my opinion, it is.

The mistake was made when Cole left the studio and Greg had to cover the air time. It's not the producers fault, but they did create the situation that led to Greg make the comments about Iowa.

Scenario:

Iowa staff member: "I know you had a bad game against Tennessee, and I know the fans are upset and want you benched. How are you feeling? Are you okay?"
Iowa definitely tampered.

Agree with you, that’s where the issue was, leaving Greg there alone

Back
Top Bottom