| OT Does your #1 rival change depending on the sport? Mine does. "A Saturday Sentiment."

Okay. I have since 1992. I sell mine. 🤷‍♂️

So, we are back here again.

The exterior of Bryant Denny has been changed. The exterior of Coleman can be changed.

The bones there...they are good. The interior can be changed.

It's all about what is the best financial decision. Right now? CNO wants NIL money.
Nil will prevent the new arena ....until it doesnt.... I understand that...

Do you know where the ice cream joint is in old, downtown? N of Queen? Around the old "BamaMag" publishing building. Tuscaloosa News area?

There are feasibility studies going into that area right now.
Interesting.....i thougt UofA bought some land up by hospital...
Always wondered why...not use parking areas of Coleman......but maybe good reasons..

You talking about old Tuscaloosa News area...no...have never heard that...

Park on Queens at Alapower...yes. That is incredible old Tuscaloosa....
There's a house I'd buy today on Queen...but I don't want to do a mortgage thing, again. Literally, thought about it seriously. But, in my mid 50's...with no mortgage. Do I want to take on 300K debt just to watch Alabama athletics?

(Gotta sell more meth.)

There's a house I'd buy today on Queen...but I don't want to do a mortgage thing, again. Literally, thought about it seriously. But, in my mid 50's...with no mortgage. Do I want to take on 300K debt just to watch Alabama athletics?

(Gotta sell more meth.)
NO. By 50. Should be closing in on 100% debt free. But old 50 is new 60. So maybe

300k in 10 years is a lot of free money. But if you would have bought 10 years ago @175k. Look where u would b

(Gotta sell more meth.)

Link? Was looking at potential game day house/condo. Was curious if values would fall due to the Saban effect.

Back
Top Bottom