| NEWS Clear the air.

God help anyone who got in a debate with @AlaphaMale. I was hoping he'd pop in during the Miller bull crap.

I go back to the CrimsonTusks days with the 323 Award, etc. I was really worried what would change with the change over but as with anything, it's the people that make the difference (good or ill). For me, this community has become correllated to 'Bama ball as any much as an other Icon/player in our history. I simply cannot/willnot seperate one from the other.

I am extremely thankfull for all those that have made this thing work. And I am more than willing to help cover costs around here. Put me on a list for that... seriously. Just don't tell my wife.

LOL, dude was relentless... and I know he pissed some folks off during his time here, including a couple of folks I admire, respect, and consider friends. He taught me a lot and made me look at stuff from a different perspective... but I'll admit, when I brought him here, I didn't realize I was bringing a pitbull into a chicken coop. There were some days when the political board was nothing more than an inferno of flames and embers. We did turn him into a pretty hardcore Bama fan though and while some will never believe it, the guy had an incredible heart and really had no enemies in the real world, despite his online persona.

LOL, dude was relentless... and I know he pissed some folks off during his time here, including a couple of folks I admire, respect, and consider friends. He taught me a lot and made me look at stuff from a different perspective... but I'll admit, when I brought him here, I didn't realize I was bringing a pitbull into a chicken coop. There were some days when the political board was nothing more than an inferno of flames and embers. We did turn him into a pretty hardcore Bama fan though and while some will never believe it, the guy had an incredible heart and really had no enemies in the real world, despite his online persona.
What happened to him? Do you ever hear from him.

I joined in 2005 when it was Crimson Tusks. I never post but have been following this site for almost 20 years. I remember why/how I joined this site….I was in spring training with the Tampa Bay Rays and in my hotel room and was on an Athlon Sports message board and I wanted to find something that revolved around UA sports and landed here! I’ve appreciated it ever since! Thanks for all the insight you guys have provided over the years!

GREAT GUY!!!

I joined in 2005 when it was Crimson Tusks. I never post but have been following this site for almost 20 years. I remember why/how I joined this site….I was in spring training with the Tampa Bay Rays and in my hotel room and was on an Athlon Sports message board and I wanted to find something that revolved around UA sports and landed here! I’ve appreciated it ever since! Thanks for all the insight you guys have provided over the years!

Now that’s a cool story! Thanks for sticking with us, we appreciate it more than you know.

God help anyone who got in a debate with @AlaphaMale. I was hoping he'd pop in during the Miller bull crap.

I go back to the CrimsonTusks days with the 323 Award, etc. I was really worried what would change with the change over but as with anything, it's the people that make the difference (good or ill). For me, this community has become correllated to 'Bama ball as any much as an other Icon/player in our history. I simply cannot/willnot seperate one from the other.

I am extremely thankfull for all those that have made this thing work. And I am more than willing to help cover costs around here. Put me on a list for that... seriously. Just don't tell my wife.
Thank you for this.

By the way @Kirk Van de Graaff, I have not had lemonade in over 2 years now after having covid, all lemon things started tasting really bad and last year the same happened with chocolate and I have giving both things up.

This website is what everyone makes it and I have made some great friends on here and would do whatever I could to help any of them at any moment and I wish I had more time to post but I have been having a lot of family issues with my dads cancer since 2019 so when I have a free day I am up in Fort Payne doing what i can to help out
If you need any at all my friend, I will help where I can!

Back
Top Bottom