| NEWS Clear the air.

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
For you Old Timers, that have been with this site for all these years, just wanted to let all of you know that are not aware, back then I was Bama1966. To see this site still around and thriving is such an awesome thing to see. We started out as Crimson Tusks, with a few guys that still post Here, Brandon, Lance, Greg, Doug E Fresh and a few more. We merged with Doemasters to make this and its been here ever since. It Takes Eleven came along and is one heluva poster We had an addition of Terry P and never looked back.

I want to think My four brothers Lance, Brandon, Doug E Fresh and Greg Truelove. (Pork Chop too) for everything. Being the best people ever.
We had a wonderful person also which was one of our Founders, Jimbo Davis. He passed away. It reall took me down. Had many emotional takes with him when his Wife passed, the not far behind he did. It was a bad day, hurt more than words could say.. Have had a couple others to pass also, but Jimbo was one helluva guy.

I want to thank Lance, for being the right person for this job, the best guy you will ever meet and a Lemonade drinker.
Brandon- My brother, my friend and a knowledge of Bama second to none. (I like his wife more; she is nicer to me.)
Greg- You know I love ya man, great knowledge and help he was.
It Takes Eleven- Even keeled and a plethora of Knowledge.
Rick For Bama, you are the man, a godly soul, and one great guy, been with us from the start
Doug E Fresh- Knows his Alabama football and all around GREAT person.
Last but not least, Terry P- He could of gone anywhere, he chose us. TY bro.

I play a limited roll here and I am good with it. I have the distinctness of knowing I started this with a great bunch and now I am full time back.

TY all the members here. WITHOUT YOU, there would be no RTB.

ROLL TIDE
Bama1966/ Kirk Van de Graff.

Last edited:
Well said my friend!!!!
I’ve been here since 2012 but was with the old site that merged with this one and i feel like most of us are more fambily 😁 than some of my real family. Personally wise, we’ve shared a lot of ups and downs.
Thank all of you for this ride and I hope we all have many more years together.
@alabama mike and I keep saying, every year, that we want to get together and travel to Ttown for a game. I’m praying that next year is the time we get to do it.

Well said my friend!!!!
I’ve been here since 2012 but was with the old site that merged with this one and i feel like most of us are more fambily 😁 than some of my real family. Personally wise, we’ve shared a lot of ups and downs.
@alabama mike and I keep saying, every year, that we want to get together and travel to Ttown for a game. I’m praying that next year is the time we get to do it.
OK lets do it!

Afraid to name names for fear I'd leave someone out, but there is no doubt that this is far and above any other Bama message boards.
Not sure who to thank for the sports betting part but it adds so much to this site.

PS: I lost my ass wagering on games awhile back. Hopefully this post will garner me another $750k to bet with as well as an authentic Bama Jersey signed by Jalen Hurts 😂😂😂

Well said my friend!!!!
BIG BIG BIG part of our success ledge!!!!!

Afraid to name names for fear I'd leave someone out, but there is no doubt that this is far and above any other Bama message boards.
Not sure who to thank for the sports betting part but it adds so much to this site.

PS: I lost my ass wagering on games awhile back. Hopefully this post will garner me another $750k to bet with as well as an authentic Bama Jersey signed by Jalen Hurts 😂😂😂
Great knowledge and engagement, top poster and we all appreciate it!

One last thing, Terry P, the guy knows Alabama, he engages some think he is starting things, but the guy wants to know your thinking. He is a top notch dude, came from a site that benefited from him and they screwed up, he is ours now and I am proud to be brothers with him.

Brandon Va de Graff[- The guy impresses me, should be a beat writer for Bama. he is a walking encyclopedia, I am proud of you man, always have been.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom