| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Vandy?

Here's the clip linked in the article for those interested.

2 things...

1- That was a pretty brutal takedown by Harris on the situation, with a little ground and pound action for good measure. In my head, as he was showing the rings, I could hear Mike Goldberg yelling, "It is all over!"

2-
Serious question here... Does Mike Rodak contribute any original content to the world wide web, or is at all quote mining pulled from every corner of the Alabama athletics universe? That's literally all I ever see him tweet out.

I thought Harris was little emotional and lot of things he said, I understand but he didn't have to be that brutal. Reggie Ragland feels the same way. To me that's an old school mindset they have and they don't like the soft culture they're seeing these days.
I don't know if Harris is trying to be neutral but it didn't help. I bet he calls and apologize to Deboer soon. I would bet we'll see Saban defending Doeber this week.

2. Rodak just rodaking all of the stuff. He half ass it.

One thing I'll say this: I know they had a meeting or will have one soon and address or addressed lot of stuff and hopefully we see stuff nipped in the bud. I hope Keeley and oatis are back playing with team this week.

Back
Top Bottom