| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Vandy?

How long ago, and who was it that said anytime Bama scores 17 points the defense should be playing well enough to win...every time. I'm somewhat interested in the GOAT might have to say about yesterday. Bama scored 35 points...and lost.

ROLL TIDE!

Its funny. I went to bed last night thinking....
In 1969 ...bama had just come off in one of most thrilling games ever...
Manning vs Hunter. ...ole ms vs bama....bama 33-ole ms 32... beyond exciting...back and forth... writers proclaiming bama best in land...
One of few night games that had been televised... incredible...
next week...lost to ....vandy.... ...laid an egg

Just wanted to share another painful memory
Thank you for this salving memory. lol! Can you now recount the 17-16 Barn game? Just kidding sir!

Disappointing - Maybe just a sign of the times. A 'heartfelt" message from Milroe popped up on my feed. The content of the message was good, but it lost me when the tag at the bottom was a sales pitch for a hoodie....

FWIW, if that’s a Facebook thing you saw it isn’t from Jalen. It’s from someone pretending to be him, making money off his likeness… which is why the hoodie pitch was added. Not sure if that’s what you saw or not, but there’s a couple out there doing it, and have been doing so for a while. The people behind the accounts deserve the worst possible things that can happen to them.

FWIW, if that’s a Facebook thing you saw it isn’t from Jalen. It’s from someone pretending to be him, making money off his likeness… which is why the hoodie pitch was added. Not sure if that’s what you saw or not, but there’s a couple out there doing it, and have been doing so for a while. The people behind the accounts deserve the worst possible things that can happen to them.
That was probably it...

Back
Top Bottom