| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. ut

Playoffs! Y'all talking about playoffs!!!!

Nah, I don't see it. At all. We are not a good playoff caliber team. The only thing that reflects a playoff caliber is 1 quarter of football. The rest, is a sloppy, undisciplined team.

We've lost two games by twelve points combined, more like nine points since we gave them the three at the end. Both games, we played terrible. We also beat #1 at the time who is now #2 after they upset #1. We are seriously not as far as many think. Our talent alone gives us a great shot every weekend.

We've lost two games by twelve points combined, more like nine points since we gave them the three at the end. Both games, we played terrible. We also beat #1 at the time who is now #2 after they upset #1. We are seriously not as far as many think. Our talent alone gives us a great shot every weekend.

Vandy beat 'Bama in every phase of the game. There is no way to spin that. And I know you agree, so there is no reason to rehash that. Except, Vandy is a better team than folks admit. I'm definitely eager to see how they do with Texas.

We both live in Jawja. I have a bulldawg wife. I watch their games with her. I'm sure you watch most of their games too. The current Jawja team is NOT the team we played in September. They are steadily improving. The have holes in their game at times, like many teams this time of year. I KNEW they would not be phased by the spectacle of Austin after their experience/response in Tuscaloosa. They whipped Texas. Bitch slapped those posers who hadn't played any team with real LOS talent. THAT Jawja team would beat this 'Bama team 45 to ZERO. All Jawja keeps doing is getting better. They get coached HARD & they embrace it. Until I see otherwise, ALL my money is on them to win it ALL.

EDIT: To Add, Smart made an emphatic statement at the end of the Texas game that his team isn't doing pictures & poses during the game or all that other crap. This was a direct poke at Alabama --> at Deboer. CKD has allowed a bunch of clutter into this program. We are dealing with fickle 17-23 year old young men. They need blinders on like thoroughbred race horses. Not music or ice cream at practice & DEFINITELY not all that other BS while the game is going on!

Last edited:
Vandy beat 'Bama in every phase of the game. There is no way to spin that. And I know you agree, so there is no reason to rehash that. Except, Vandy is a better team than folks admit. I'm definitely eager to see how they do with Texas.

We both live in Jawja. I have a bulldawg wife. I watch their games with her. I'm sure you watch most of their games too. The current Jawja team is NOT the team we played in September. They are steadily improving. The have holes in their game at times, like many teams this time of year. I KNEW they would not be phased by the spectacle of Austin after their experience/response in Tuscaloosa. They whipped Texas. Bitch slapped those posers who hadn't played any team with real LOS talent. THAT Jawja team would beat this 'Bama team 45 to ZERO. All Jawja keeps doing is getting better. They get coached HARD & they embrace it. Until I see otherwise, ALL my money is on them to win it ALL.

I'm old enough to remember the rumors of culture problems, rotten to the team's core... circulating all over the place re: UGA just 2 months ago. Ol' Kirby had lost control of the program and was gonna coach the Falcons.... LOL.

@24and7 It is Vandy, You are putting lipstick on a pig. Better than the past? Sure... Bama standard does not lose to Vandy ever. We all know this team is not playing to the Bama standard.

his team isn't doing pictures & poses during the game or all that other crap. This was a direct poke at Alabama --> at Deboer
I saw reference to this and I guess I missed something. So what has happened on the Bama sideline that you guys are referring to?

The things I have seen CKD do I have not been a fan of but as long as he wins I said will live with it. More than one way to win is how I have rationalized it. Been pointing to CKD's record especially against top 10 teams as a reason for trusting he will turn it around.

I am in no way a fan of the loosseness that I have seen but hard to go against him being a proven winner. I will hold on to that record and trust he needs time.

Milroe has been different since UGA game. Is he protecting his stock or is he injured? Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I’m leaning toward injury. Which ever it is, it’s time for #15. Then you run risk of losing the team if he is replaced. They’ll sull and go through the motions

Milroe has been different since UGA game. Is he protecting his stock or is he injured? Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I’m leaning toward injury. Which ever it is, it’s time for #15. Then you run risk of losing the team if he is replaced. They’ll sull and go through the motions

There is a difference between injured and hurt... a lot of the guys are banged up some. I wouldn't call him injured, in the football sense. Jaeden Roberts is injured. Almost all the safeties, injured. Would it be shocking if his name popped up on the SEC Availability report soon? Not to me, but he's more than well enough to play better than he has been, IMO.

What. In. The. Actual. F#@÷ !

Mike Shula even didn't allow this shit. . . . .

And we wonder why we didn't convert on 4th down? Really?!

This will get worse before it bets better
if I recall we did get the first down. Point still taken.

I am going to keep going back to Deboer has not won the number of games he has won with his system and approach for there not to be a method that gets results with his approach. Will it sustain at the highest level? We will see.

@24and7 It is Vandy, You are putting lipstick on a pig. Better than the past? Sure... Bama standard does not lose to Vandy ever. We all know this team is not playing to the Bama standard.

I saw reference to this and I guess I missed something. So what has happened on the Bama sideline that you guys are referring to?

The things I have seen CKD do I have not been a fan of but as long as he wins I said will live with it. More than one way to win is how I have rationalized it. Been pointing to CKD's record especially against top 10 teams as a reason for trusting he will turn it around.

I am in no way a fan of the loosseness that I have seen but hard to go against him being a proven winner. I will hold on to that record and trust he needs time.

Just watch the Bama / Jawja game as one example. Guys coming to the sideline after a big play, doing all kinds of poses for the camera with gimmicks so they can post it on Instagram. After all, they all have a Name Image Likeness to uphold & followers to engage.

if I recall we did get the first down. Point still taken.

I am going to keep going back to Deboer has not won the number of games he has won with his system and approach for there not to be a method that gets results with his approach. Will it sustain at the highest level? We will see.

I appreciate that take. And I can get behind it. It's not like I want things to get worse. I'd love to see this team have their Aha! moment. I'm just not optimistic.

It's time to lose the team as it currently stands. Let those that can't handle a change at QB hit the road tomorrow. Stop pay on their checks effective Tuesday.

Finish this year with the walk-ons or those others that want to play for Alabama.
Solve this clusterfuk ASAP. Let the public understand the situation and the recruits with see the message as well. Cull them before they sign and avoid another batch of hand mothers and players.

I wonder if Byrne had discussed with Kalen what was in store for him with Nick's leftovers that he couldn't handle, and he threw the keys on his desk and left.

It's time to lose the team as it currently stands. Let those that can't handle a change at QB hit the road tomorrow. Stop pay on their checks effective Tuesday.

Finish this year with the walk-ons or those others that want to play for Alabama.
Solve this clusterfuk ASAP. Let the public understand the situation and the recruits with see the message as well. Cull them before they sign and avoid another batch of hand mothers and players.

I wonder if Byrne had discussed with Kalen what was in store for him with Nick's leftovers that he couldn't handle, and he threw the keys on his desk and left.

Where is this notion coming from that there will be some sort of racially charged mutiny if Milroe is benched in favor of Simpson?

Where is this notion coming from that there will be some sort of racially charged mutiny if Milroe is benched in favor of Simpson?
When he was benched last year and how the team played maybe? Not sure if racial but something was going on.

At this point CKD may have to have a Julio moment and saw we are going to win with or without you. Not sure if he is wired that way. I think he is loyal to the players that were loyal to him when he arrived. Not a bad trait to have in a leader to a point.

Just wait til the off-season… The BIG NIL $$$ will come after our players… Williams, Law Adams, Overton (insert your name) will have NFL contract money thrown at them… Will they stay or go?…
I’m most impressed by Adams… Playing hurt with an arm brace.. Still plays hard..That would be a guy I would want..

Back
Top Bottom