| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. ut

@24and7 It is Vandy, You are putting lipstick on a pig. Better than the past? Sure... Bama standard does not lose to Vandy ever. We all know this team is not playing to the Bama standard.

I saw reference to this and I guess I missed something. So what has happened on the Bama sideline that you guys are referring to?

The things I have seen CKD do I have not been a fan of but as long as he wins I said will live with it. More than one way to win is how I have rationalized it. Been pointing to CKD's record especially against top 10 teams as a reason for trusting he will turn it around.

I am in no way a fan of the loosseness that I have seen but hard to go against him being a proven winner. I will hold on to that record and trust he needs time.
1729509006144.jpeg
This is Vandy..We’ve got to quit looking down our noses at “lesser opponents”…We gave Vandy no respect… So they took it..These none NIL schools have one goal… To bring down the NIL..

Last edited:
Just wait til the off-season… The BIG NIL $$$ will come after our players… Williams, Law Adams, Overton (insert your name) will have NFL contract money thrown at them… Will they stay or go?…
I’m most impressed by Adams… Playing hurt with an arm brace.. Still plays hard..That would be a guy I would want..
I don't doubt for a minute that Williams will be playing at another school in 2025.

JMO but those coaches that coach their players hard will survive in the end while the ass kisser's will fail. Run the weak off quickly and go with what you have.

“People who are in it for their own good are individualists. They don’t share the same heartbeat that makes a team so great. A great unit, whether it be football or any organization, shares the same heartbeat.” Coach Bryant.

So, per today's press conference, Nick Sheridan commented pertaining to the WR (basketball shooting) saying "There's nothing on the field that we are not coaching. So that's how I'd answer that." And he is being cocky about it....

Just flabbergasted. Have these guy not heard of a heavy I-formation with no WR's in play? I mean, it would allow there to be actually 11 on 11 NOT 9 on 11 with two guys playing tiddlywinks, jerking each other off during a conversion?

I'm going to have an aneurism before this season is over.

So, per today's press conference, Nick Sheridan commented pertaining to the WR (basketball shooting) saying "There's nothing on the field that we are not coaching. So that's how I'd answer that." And he is being cocky about it....

Just flabbergasted. Have these guy not heard of a heavy I-formation with no WR's in play? I mean, it would allow there to be actually 11 on 11 NOT 9 on 11 with two guys playing tiddlywinks, jerking each other off during a conversion?

I'm going to have an aneurism before this season is over.
Nobody was covering those guys? That’s an easy check off.

Back
Top Bottom