| LIFE A phone photo thread...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Gonna try something new, a sort of spinoff of the Pictures of the Day thread.. But, the idea is to post a photo from your camera roll, something taken by you. Can be of whatever... a sporting event, a nice car, vacation photo, food, a sunset, a hunting kill, a pet, whatever... just post a photo and give a caption about it. Doesn’t have to be anything awesome or even unique. Just whatever you want.

@SnakeDoc my wife and I went to France this summer for our ten-year anniversary. I had ratatouille in a place inside Mt. St. Michel. WOW!! I totally understood that wide-eyed look in the Peter O'Toole character. This was so good!PXL_20220613_173010936.jpg

Last edited:
@Brandon Van de Graaff my wife took me to Pittsburgh for my Christmas/birthday present. Got to watch both the Steelers and Penguins play (I've waited 50 years for this!). I'll see your ballpark of nostalgia and raise you a ballpark of misery and futility.

PNC is on my ballpark bucket list (I guess technically all the ones I haven't been to yet are, but it's very high on the list). Would love to get there sooner rather than later...

@SnakeDoc my wife and I went to France this summer for our ten-year anniversary. I had ratatouille in a place inside Mt. St. Michel. WOW!! I totally understood that wide-eyed look in the Peter O'Toole character. This was so good!View attachment 23639
I was surprised at how good it was, especially given how few ingredients and easy it was to make. I made my own sauce, and felt like an actual chef when I was smashing the garlic cloves with my knife blade to peel them.

Gordon Ramsey and Paul Hollywood would have been proud.

I made eggplant parmesan, chicken parmesan, and mini cannoli tarts this past weekend.

Took this one last night at the game. It's probably the only thing I hate about Coleman Coliseum. It also speaks to my comment about settling for mediocrity in WBB. Why are drawing attention to a losing streak that the vast majority of fans didn't even know existed?
20230301_164308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom