| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Jawga

Good-

Bad-

Ugly-
Good- Run defense, Deontae Lawson, Milroe, offensive line, receivers. BEATING GEORGIA!!!
Bad- dropped interceptions, letting them drive down the field and score those last two possessions, penalties, getting behind the chains on some third downs.
Ugly- My current condition because of Alcohol.... and planned continuance of said problem.

Good —- Bama wins, Reichard becomes all-time NCAA scoring leader, obnoxious Jawjuh fans FINALLY get a spanking from Saban and company, offensive line and defense for most of the game. so many outstanding plays in all phases of the game

Bad—- Georgia’s first offensive series, Bama’s first two possessions of the game and first one of the second half

Ugly —- injured players —- Kool Aid, Bowers & McConkle

Good - The defense played well. Milroe made some head scratching decisions but never lost his cool and managed the entire game well. Running game, and the dang offensive line did so dawgone good.

Bad - Lack of a pass rush. The defensive backs and backers played really well and held their coverage like Champs.

Ugly - The fact I am so happy that so many of our friends, family, and neighbors are upset and sad tonight. Tired of hearing their shit, and it has been a long year and a half around here. Redemption and showing the world we're still here.

Good: Zero turnovers. Only three penalties for 36 yds (at least one of which was a bad call of holding on our OL). Even though Milroe missed opportunities, he didn't panic and like championship QBs in year's past, he accepted sacks without making matters worse. We looked like classic, disciplined Saban teams in the past that force opponents to actually beat us.

Bad: FSU

Ugly: Louisville and Iowa.

Btw, Texas looks amazing and should be favored in the playoffs.

Good: Zero turnovers. Only three penalties for 36 yds (at least one of which was a bad call of holding on our OL). Even though Milroe missed opportunities, he didn't panic and like championship QBs in year's past, he accepted sacks without making matters worse. We looked like classic, disciplined Saban teams in the past that force opponents to actually beat us.

Bad: FSU

Ugly: Louisville and Iowa.

Btw, Texas looks amazing and should be favored in the playoffs.
To your ugly I would add FSU.

Back
Top Bottom