| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Hugh Tiger

Good- W!
4th and 31!!!! Holy Shit!!!

Bad- our run fits on roughly 85-90% of their runs!!! Awful!!

Ugly- officiating! So many calls on both sides that were so freaking obvious!!

Great/ Super Ugly- all of those Barner fans crying like their dog got run over!

Good - The miracle on 4th and 31. Auburn muffing that punt to give us a chance. Not much else good to call out.

Bad - Officiating for both sides, passing game, D-line play, LB play against the run, stupid penalties and Reichard missing another makable kick.

Ugly - Milroe throwing the ball when behind the LOS, the lack of awareness this late in the season, our run defense when we knew they were going to run the ball, the Auburn fans’ faces after the game.

Bonus Ugly - Florida, Washington State, and BYU having good chances to impact the playoffs and choking.

Florida was in control in the 2nd quarter, up 12-0, just got the safety, returned the kick to the FSU 45. All the momentum in the world, Gainesville was erupting. And they try a stupid trick play, triple reverse back to the QB for a pass and he grounds it for a 14 yard loss. The momentum immediately changed and they scored 3 more the entire rest of the game. Game killing play call.

Good- Milroe is a demon on the field, especially when running. As soon as he understands his full potential... shoo-weee

Bad - Defense.... Embarassing against the run. Riechart missing his FG that would have made him the all time scoring leader. That would have been great to get that against them.

Ugly - The original board of trustees must of U of Alabama must have killed off a bunch of indian villages in the plains & AU built Jordan hairy ass on the burrial grounds. That. Place. Is. Evil....

FUGLY- I was not a good fan after the botched snap at the end. I was embarrassingly bad. Then I screamed like naked chick in a slasher film when Milroe threw that TD. It was baaad...

Beautiful - The agast look of being-entered-dry by all the tigger fans after the TD, all in rememberance of the 10 Anniversary of the Kick 6.

Screamed like a naked chick in a slasher film 🎥 🤣

Another Ugly was that last possession we had bleeding to the TD pass. They muffed the punt with about 4:40 on the clock. We get the ball at the Auburn 30. That’s a lot of time. First play 11 yards. Looking good. Then we sucked it up. A lot of lost yards plays, Milroe runs to get a 3rd and 20 and is a yard short. Covert the 4th down. Then another lost yard run followed by a bad snap and 18 yard loss. Then the illegal forward pass. So we ran over 3 minutes off the clock and netted 1 lost yard. That was just plain awful play on a critical potential game winning possession. It was like Auburn handed it to us on a silver platter with the muff and we didn’t want it. Thankfully we connected on that last pass to salvage it.

When your Barn Fambly associates start to parrot about how they outplayed Bama: Bama had over 100 more total yards, more 1st downs, more time of possession, and more penalties called upon them. - On a neutral (and just) field - don't whine about the missed facemask call, it would have been negated by the Barn block in the back, Bama would have been up 21-7 and probably ran away with it.
For those of you saying that we will be blown out against Ga. remember 2 things: Tech gave Ga. all they wanted last night (game was statistically closer than ours), & I remember how poorly we played at Barn last time & then beat Ga. 42-24. Just some food for thought.

Bad: I hate people trying to "name this play" like they did with the Kick Six. 2nd and 26 got on my nerves...
Gets on more than the nerves of UGA fans. You probably know Herschel who owns SEC Fanatics. Last year or maybe year before last, someone on there asked him what he had against Alabama. I jumped in and replied, "2nd and 26". He replied back to me, "Fuck you!"

Back
Top Bottom