| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Hugh Tiger

Good- A win

Bad- our rush defense the entire game.... Poorly prepared defense.

Ugly- outplayed and outcoached by a first year Hugh Freeze coached 6-5 team.

Sorry not meaning to be so negative. I know I should appreciate the win more but I have always been one to look at "how" we win.

Last edited:
Good: Offensive play calling in the first half. I thought Alabama ran the ball well and executed a nice gameplan in the first half. One flag negated a TD that would have made it 14-0.

Also good: Jordan Hare voodoo. Still alive and well unfortunately. Frick that place.

Bad: officiating was trash. Both fan bases should can this officiating crew. They were atrocious.

Worse: Milroe's decision to pass the ball twice after passing the LOS. C'mom man

Good- Milroe is a demon on the field, especially when running. As soon as he understands his full potential... shoo-weee

Bad - Defense.... Embarassing against the run. Riechart missing his FG that would have made him the all time scoring leader. That would have been great to get that against them.

Ugly - The original board of trustees for U of Alabama must have killed off a bunch of indian villages in the plains & AU built Jordan hairy ass on the burrial grounds. That. Place. Is. Evil....

FUGLY- I was not a good fan after the botched snap at the end. I was embarrassingly bad. Then I screamed like naked chick in a slasher film when Milroe threw that TD. It was baaad...

Beautiful - The agast look of being-entered-dry by all the tigger fans after the TD, all in rememberance of the 10 Anniversary of the Kick 6.

Last edited:
Good - Bama finally winning one of the crazy Iron Bowls.

Bad - Bama’s rushing defense … the D-line and LB’s stunk up the joint.

Ugly - Bama’s game plan - both offense and defense.

Uglier - Bama’s continued struggles against Auburn at Jordan-Hare. I simply don’t understand how Bama with much better teams play so poorly.

Ugliest - Officiating, officiating and officiating. I rarely, rarely, rarely ever blame officiating for costing Bama a game. The last time I did was when the crooked Penn State hack official cost Bama their greatest comeback ever. If Bama had lost today, I’d have been tempted to add this game to the very short list. Though to be honest they made a few poor calls and missed one call against Auburn too. Bottom line - the crew sucked.

Good: maybe we've killed the evil joo-joo that exists at jordan-haire or at least broke it's back

Bad: the 'Bama fans walking down the ramp with one minute left will have to lie and say "we saw Milroe's TD pass to Bond."

Ugly: some of the words I used while listening to Nessler and Danielson

Back
Top Bottom