| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. LSwho

The ball doesn't squeeze out till he falls and rolls over there. I remember seeing that when it happened, and initially thought the same thing about the ball coming out, but it wasn't until he was well into the endzone.
I think it was loose before going over the line but he restored full control when he hit the ground. At this point a don't care but it shows the little things matter.

I think it was loose before going over the line but he restored full control when he hit the ground. At this point a don't care but it shows the little things matter.
I'd wager if Danielson didn't harp on it...this wouldn't be a story. But then again, this is LSU.

I turned off the audio early in the 1st and could tell when he's bitching about calls. It is ridiculous to watch a game, with no audio, and know what the announcer is harping on.

Wh

Which makes Brando a complete idiot..

It crushes him that he doesn't get to call SEC games and that he's been relegated to 11 pm west coast games on FS1. Saw some sad tweet from him the other night where he was shamelessly shilling for Oregon and Washington over Alabama... that's how far he's fallen... hanging onto the last ledge of the abyss by a pinky, trying not to slip into oblivion, by parroting league talking points into the Twitter void.

Back
Top Bottom