| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs Chattanooga Choo Choo’s

Good- Bama win, Reichard close to being the scoring leader!!

Bad- Braswell's targeting, Downs holding the football loosely lucky no one was behind him!

Ugly- Simpson really big bonehead fumble! Defense giving up a long pass the longest again the defense!

Good - Since 2008, Alabama has won at least 10 games every season. One more win against the barn, and it's at least eleven+ wins since 2011. Even though championships are the standard, it's still a nice stat for the GOAT dynasty.

Also good - Can't say enough about Milroe's progression as a QB. I know it's UT Chattanooga, but his decision making and ability to stretch the defense is fun to watch. Rees deserves some credit for his development.

Bad - Koolaid regression in punt returns. Finally got benched today for Caleb.

Ugly - where the fuck is the cold weather?

Good- It was a win w/o injuries as far as I know.

Bad- Allowing a couple of big plays with one of those on the ground.

Ugly- Do I have to say it? Simpson dropping the ball before he crossed the goal line smh.

Good: I stopped counting at 20 (bass) and 30 when I hit that bed (crappie.)
Bad: When I stood up to reel in a bass and fell out of my kyack.
Ugly: The way those clothes smell this morning. I forgot to turn on the washing machine.

Beautiful: A day on the water...It was NICE yesterday. A bit of a breeze, the water was glass.

Good: I stopped counting at 20 (bass) and 30 when I hit that bed (crappie.)
Bad: When I stood up to reel in a bass and fell out of my kyack.
Ugly: The way those clothes smell this morning. I forgot to turn on the washing machine.

Beautiful: A day on the water...It was NICE yesterday. A bit of a breeze, the water was glass.
Thats what i am talking about....

Was to nice a day to be doing anything other than being outside doing anything after the bama game....
Fishing...yep
Hiking...yep
Biking...yep

Back
Top Bottom