| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs Bye.

cj6891

I thought I would start

Good: Oklahoma lost and that helps. I will never stop believing until there is zero mathematical chance.

Bad: I spent the day rebuilding part of my deck. Still not done because, I got a big ole deck.

Ugly: I'm not 25 years old anymore. I feel like I got stuck in one of those automatic chicken plucker barrels where it just beats the shit out of you with garden hoses until there's nothing left on you.

I thought I would start

Good: Oklahoma lost and that helps. I will never stop believing until there is zero mathematical chance.

Bad: I spent the day rebuilding part of my deck. Still not done because, I got a big ole deck.

Ugly: I'm not 25 years old anymore. I feel like I got stuck in one of those automatic chicken plucker barrels where it just beats the shit out of you with garden hoses until there's nothing left on you.
Wait til ur in 70s. Getting outta bdd feels like that

Good- watched a little football absolutely worry free! Went and watched the movie The Blind with my better half. More or less a life story about Phil Robertson and how his life was spiraling out of control until he got saved. 👍🏻👍🏻

Bad- too hot to hunt!! I’m not climbing in a stand, fighting mosquitoes, dripping sweat, and then having to keep my head on a swivel for Me No-Shoulders. Didn’t see my granddaughter because I have developed a little cold. Don’t want my little Angel get sick because of Pop.

Ugly- got nothing!

Good: My National Junior Honor Society kids participated in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk at the Birmingham Zoo Saturday morning. They were able to see and hear a lot of first-hand accounts about their fall service project.

Bad: Didn't get much graded this weekend

Ugly: Chelsea, the Steelers, and the Penguins...Damn! :mad:
Uglier: I like Chuy's; Chuy's doesn't like me. :what::eek:

Good: Did a little car work, installed a toolbox on the truck, had a nice firepit and full moon Saturday night, took in a movie with my wife on Sunday, The Holdovers. It was pretty good.
Bad: Miss. State, Florida and Kentucky just couldn't get it done.
Ugly: Started my annual battle with the leaves and acorns. Bumper crop, the deer in my neighborhood are not going hungry.

Good: My National Junior Honor Society kids participated in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk at the Birmingham Zoo Saturday morning. They were able to see and hear a lot of first-hand accounts about their fall service project.

Bad: Didn't get much graded this weekend

Ugly: Chelsea, the Steelers, and the Penguins...Damn! :mad:
Uglier: I like Chuy's; Chuy's doesn't like me. :what::eek:
You sure you shouldn't move Chelsea down to Ugliest?
:ROFLMAO:

Good- Meet GRAND daughter and brought here to Ohio for a few days.

Bad- Had to drive within 40 miles of the TN/KY line to get her. 4 1/2 hours one way.

Ugly- 2 1/2 hour drive, one way, to Piqua, Ohio yesterday afternoon to watch our high school band perform in state competition for 10 minutes. They did receive an excellent rating. It was 52 degrees and raining.

Last edited:
Good- Meet GRAND daughter and brought here to Ohio for a few days.

Bad- Had to drive within 40 miles of the TN/KY line to get her.

Ugly- 2 1/2 hour drive, one way, to Piqua, Ohio yesterday afternoon to watch our high school band perform in state competition for 10 minutes. They did receive an excellent rating. It was 52 degrees and raining.
Enjoy that grandkid. You're no fair weather leader, good for you and them.

Good: I cut my grass for the last time this year.

Bad: Not enough teams lost that I wanted to lose. But at least OU came through. :p

Ugly: Florida, South Carolina, Miss. State, USC, Auburn (even though those last 2 won), I'm sure I missed someone, but they are all playing some more UGLY football this year.

Back
Top Bottom