| FTBL Updates on Alabama players that are entering the transfer portal...

Ohio State money folks are tired of getting drilled by a cheeting coach and spending the money to do something about it I guess. This does surprise me honestly. I would have also loved for Downs to have been more like Anderson/Young and Bama tradition/commitment would have been the outcome. Well he was not. I know you guys would like to see him fall short of what he would have been at Bama but this guy is a stud and will do great things no matter where he is.

Last edited:
Ohio State money folks are tired of getting drilled by a cheeting coach and spending the money to do something about it I guess. This does surprise me honestly. I would have also loved for Downs to have been more like Anders/Young and Bama tradition/commitment would have been the outcome. Well he was not. I know you guys would like to see him fall short of what he would have been at Bama but this guys is a stud and will do great things no matter where he is.

There's little doubt about that.

Ohio State money folks are tired of getting drilled by a cheeting coach and spending the money to do something about it I guess. This does surprise me honestly. I would have also loved for Downs to have been more like Anderson/Young and Bama tradition/commitment would have been the outcome. Well he was not. I know you guys would like to see him fall short of what he would have been at Bama but this guy is a stud and will do great things no matter where he is.
Oh I think he's an excellent player, but I'm not a Caleb Downs or Ohio State fan, I'm an Alabama fan...so hope he loses a bunch.

If he was going to leave, glad Downs went there. I can't put this plainly enough... FUCK GEORGIA. And while it may seem I'm thrilled for Downs, I'm not. Hope he's miserable in Columbus, regresses, gets bumblefoot, and ends up as a 7th round pick to the Jets in 2 years.
Preach. I don’t give anymore of a shit about any of them that left.

Preach. I don’t give anymore of a shit about any of them that left.

What a disgusting unregulated shitshow college football has turned into. It's getting to the point where the freaking modern day NFL is a better sport.

I watched a replay of the 1995 Orange Bowl the other day and couldn't help but notice how much more vitality seemed to exist in the sport 30 years ago. I don't have a problem saying it: I would prefer the sport as it existed in 1992 to what we have today.

What a disgusting unregulated shitshow college football has turned into. It's getting to the point where the freaking modern day NFL is a better sport.

I watched a replay of the 1995 Orange Bowl the other day and couldn't help but notice how much more vitality seemed to exist in the sport 30 years ago. I don't have a problem saying it: I would prefer the sport as it existed in 1992 to what we have today.
Once college football became a extremely rich sport, with TV money, it was doomed.

That was well before the rosters became completely out of sync.

Back
Top Bottom