| FTBL Updates on Alabama players that are entering the transfer portal...

Guys, KD probably told Sayin it was best for him to transfer.... It has nothing to do with the qb being bought in... I wouldnt' freak out so much today. Just weather the storm and we'llb e fine.

Let me guess … you arranged deck chairs on the Titanic in a previous life. All is well, all is well. Reality will set in once the ice cold water reaches your neck … maybe.

He is a good sized dude. I would’ve thought Sayin would’ve competed (as he has said many times he’s not afraid to) because CKB’s system is tailor made for QBs

Not all kids are built to compete. Not saying that's the issue here, but many of these players (and the parents) sign somewhere on a 3 year plan that's pretty much mapped out for them... It's a means to and ends. When there's a regime change, those plans can go out the window quickly.

6’6” at 225. He’s a bean pole. Gonna haft to put on some weight. He’ll have time though hoping for Ty to give Jalen some competition for that starter spot. Jalen hast to better at reading the play b4 the snap.

Ryan Mallet was the same height and was almost 250 coming out of high school.

I’m disappointed that a lot of these guys are leaving however, if I was in their situation being offered millions of dollars, I may put that ahead of my allegiance also.

In the end we’re gonna have who we have and the new coach will get who he will get and we’ll play the games. I’m sure they’ll be a little bit of a bump here at the beginning however, I’m impressed that this coach wants the challenge. I’m sure there are a lot of coaches that wouldn’t have come here to be the coach “after Saban”.

6’6” at 225. He’s a bean pole. Gonna haft to put on some weight. He’ll have time though hoping for Ty to give Jalen some competition for that starter spot. Jalen hast to better at reading the play b4 the snap.

He has a higher BMI than Sayin. He'll be fine and he will be able to see over the line. Let's give the guy some support. And don't be surprised if Jalen isn't our starter by the time the season starts.

We all trusted Nick's process. While it is true that not every coach will work out, if you believe that Alabama is a top program, we need to trust DeBoer's process. Different coaches, different processes, but if we want the team to come together and trust the process regardless of any obstacles we all knew would happen after Nick retired, if we are true Bama fans, we need to trust the process that is happening now

The dude is moving to the south now. He can pack on 25 pounds fast. He will go from eating tofu to Dreamland soon. If he didn't work out, he would gain 50.

Back
Top Bottom