| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. ut

Good: I didn’t watch this game, was clearing some trees which evidently was more exciting. I did keep up some on the ESPN gamecast. The optimism from some of our members for this game. Luckily UT was missing a number of key contributors and lost more during the game or this would have been worse.

Bad: some of the predictions this year for Milroe and for the UT game. 2nd half bend until you break defense. Our run game. Seeing Sampson feast on us the 2nd half. Seeing a freshman QB outplay our highly touted veteran QB. Seeing our O-line sleep walk on blocking assignments. Throwing at Williams 19 times often staring him down. Nico out-rushing Milroe by 20 yards…

Ugly: Penalties nearly equaling points (I called the high penalty count!). Hearing Rocky Top so many times. UT’s 6 plays of over 20 yards when their offense has been struggling. Going for it on 4th and 22 (WTF was that?!)? Having to deal with UT fans for the next year. 44 pass attempts for Milroe. How quickly we went from final 4 team, to mediocre. I look at Michigan and realize we are not so different.

Milroe for Heisman!

IMG_6424.jpeg

Last edited:
Good: we didn't get blown out

Bad: same crap as the last couple of game.

Ugly: the fact that this team and coaching staff is becoming a weekly comedy skit. Although we did include a new idea today. Having a player run a yard or two onto the field and fake an injury

Good.. The defense did what they could tonight.. Walking wounded and just green.. The held up tonight better than I would’ve thought..Wommack wasn’t that bad…The D line coaching and rushing 3 isn’t good..
Bad… A scared QB..He has slowed down and softened up… Runs Gingerly… Easy sack..Can’t see the field.. Has tunnel vision..HIS HEISMAN CAMPAIGN DIED TODAY..
Ugly… O cord running empty backfield when blocking help was needed..predictable play calls…and on and on..
Fugly… We should’ve realized that this team has talent, but most of it left when Saban cashed out..CKD will have to bring in his own players.. and We will see who gets pink slips..

Last edited:
Good - it was the 3rd Saturday in October

Bad - The ONLY reason the UT had 0 at half was due to their poor execution, not because of 'Bama.

Ugly - The fake CB injury. Flat out clear the CB coach told that kid to fake injury. This is a disgrace. These coaches emphasizing gimmicks, not solid fundamentals. K Law's Personal foul reflected the mentality of this team. They are undisciplined & easily mindf@#$ed. . . . . CKD has a LOT of work to do. VERY, VERY clear that this team is not a playoff team.

Good - Defense played a dang good game. They gave up 21 points, maybe. Offense did a terrible job of putting them in a bad spot in the second half. We sit there and scold the defense, but giving up maybe 21 is a good day and took the turnovers given to them.

Bad - Jalen Milroe and the officiating. I'm not even worried about the offense because we are wide open all over the field and Mikroe isn't hitting our guys. Officiating was terrible and the guys weren't allowed to play on either side. Then you look at the missed calls and it was absolute garbage.

Ugly - Jalen Milroe here too and how he duped a lot of the country into believing he progressed. Williams had nine targets with three receptions and none were Williams' fault early. Milroe needs to be benched and I think we will not see him hit the field again unless there is an injury. They won't bench a Captain, but he single handedly costed us the game tonight. The unfortunate part is the entire offense goes through the quarterback position. While we had penalties, Milroe had A TON of time all dang night to make plays and he folded just like he did against Vanderbilt and South Carolina. That is three games in a row where he has not earned that starting spot.

Extra Comment - I don't even want a coach fired or anything. I just want them to make adjustments and utilize the talent they have. We can still win out and make the Playoffs, but not with who they are running out there at quarterback. Defense gives up 21 points and we score 17 after owning the clock for a lot of the gane, just unacceptable. We were Florida to them for the second straight weekend.

I’m with you, 334, we haven’t made adjustments this year. UT came out the 2nd half with a different plan and it worked. Sampson got 100 yards in the 2nd half, and Nico lit us up. On the other side of the ball, we couldn’t move the ball worth a crap. We did only have 5 penalties the 2nd half, maybe that’s a win…

I thought we were supposed to score at least 30 each game with CKD, this is consecutive games where we failed and frankly weren’t even close today.

Are we ever going to see Simpson? Milroe is a turnover machine lately. Offense is misfiring and clunky. Try something new! That’s on the coach of guys aren’t executing, swap them out! Thats part of management.

I’m with you, 334, we haven’t made adjustments this year. UT came out the 2nd half with a different plan and it worked. Sampson got 100 yards in the 2nd half, and Nico lit us up. On the other side of the ball, we couldn’t move the ball worth a crap. We did only have 5 penalties the 2nd half, maybe that’s a win…

I thought we were supposed to score at least 30 each game with CKD, this is consecutive games where we failed and frankly weren’t even close today.

Are we ever going to see Simpson? Milroe is a turnover machine lately. Offense is misfiring and clunky. Try something new! That’s on the coach of guys aren’t executing, swap them out! Thats part of management.
We’ll see Simpson….. in the portal..

I'm ready to see someone new make some mistakes.

Good- Didn't have to suffer the whole season, made through half the season before we realized we sucked.

Bad: Us not seeing the reality that we suck after losing to VANDY.

Ugly: Don't know if its Milroes NIL deal or what. It appears he has no interest in leading the team, kinda like he's got his money and checked out. No effort get that extra yard for a 1st on a scramble if it takes any kind of physicality. Sitting on the bench by himself instead of talking to any coaches after failed drives. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Good - The defense didn't play badly...2 picks and a forced fumble/recovery were nice.

Bad - 17 points on offense...were any a result of the turnovers?

Ugly - Does Milroe have another year of eligibility? What if he comes back...

Back
Top Bottom