| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. USF

Good- This bunch learned they're not who they thought they were
Bad-We're not who we thought we were
Ugly-60 minutes of mistake after mistake. At 74 I don't recall a Bama game where MORE players shit the bed in one game Ovah and Ovah.

I had us going 9-3 but we're closer to 7-5 than 10-2.

Milroe is Milroe after 4 years. He has a I3 processor and needs an I5 to be elite. I just hope he doesn't return for another year. We need a clean break.

Ugly-60 minutes of mistake after mistake. At 74 I don't recall a Bama game where MORE players shit the bed in one game Ovah and Ovah.

Milroe is Milroe after 4 years. He has a I3 processor and needs an I5 to be elite. I just hope he doesn't return for another year. We need a clean break.
Hard to do much at QB if nobody blocks for u

I turned the TV sound off and listened to the radio..,while the TV was playing… I’m starting to reminisce about the days of Eli Gold.. I miss his exuberance even when we made a bad play..”He is loose!!” “For 2 yards”..

bad:

Alabama starting OL vs. USF, via PFF charting:
LT: Tyler Booker (2 pressures, 2 penalties)
LG: Geno VanDeMark (0 pressures, 3 penalties)
C: Parker Brailsford (0 pressures, 0 penalties)
RG: Jaeden Roberts (2 pressures, 0 penalties)
RT: Wilkin Formby (4 pressures, 4 penalties)

Good: We proved we could win when almost everything wasn't working as usual.

Bad: Not putting a TE over to help Formby.

Ugly: Listening to Tess and Jess. Where is Beth Mowins when you need her?

^THIS. Right Here.... I swear I almost drove a railroad spike through my ear canal having to listen to Jess. Especially when he was critical of the holding call on USF but not one single challenge of the crap that was getting called on Formby.

Good - Winning. (and looking like Bama in the 4th qtr.)
Bad - :struggling with the team for 3 qtrs. and taking 2 TDs off the board. DBs getting beat deep on overthrown passes.
Ugly - outbreak of penalty-itus and the turnover bug. ( could be really bad news if we don't find the cure quickly.)

Good: Game started at 6pm, well into the adult beverage barrage to numb the pain of what I was seeing. 🥴😬:p Nor did I awake the next morning as a Michigan, Aubie or ND fan.

Bad: Yeah, penalties, fumbles, etc. etc. etc.

Ugly: Some, not all, but some of the holding calls were "iffy" at best.

Back
Top Bottom