| CURRENT EVENTS Nikki Haley Presidential Run

Well she did vote with him, but that’s neither here nor there. The idea that he’s the bastion for conservatism and the poster for the evangelical right is downright laughable
You are starting to get the picture.

He's not a "bastion" for these two groups. He's a voice. There's a notion that he created‒as you call it, a cult‒this movement. That's not the case.

Pun intended, he's a mouthpiece. Crass? No doubt.

BUT...the world knew that going into his presidency.

You are starting to get the picture.

He's not a "bastion" for these two groups. He's a voice. There's a notion that he created‒as you call it, a cult‒this movement. That's not the case.

Pun intended, he's a mouthpiece. Crass? No doubt.

BUT...the world knew that going into his presidency.
Oh it is definitely a cult, maybe a movement to some, but it definitely is a cult and he damn well knows it and his chubby, orange ass loves it.

A voice for the evangelicals? Shit you might as well have me as the mouth piece, that dude is further away from Christian than I am. As I’ve said several times if what evangelicals believe is actually true there’s going to be a lot “Christians” sitting with me

I don't know a lot about her. Off the top of my head, NE congress member? NJ, or maybe NY?

I think I remember her talking about Biden being compromised. From what little I know, I picture her as a Constitutionalist versus a Republican.
Well she voted less conservative than Cheney and Trump backed her, so it is in fact about one thing and one thing only and that’s that Cheney didn‘t back the big lie

Absent a severe illness or death of either candidate, we are sentenced to another election of two despicable candidates. Never say never, but once we suffer through either's tenure, they are done, Clinton will be 80, and there will be new, hopefully less putrid, options for the future.
Something political we agree on.

I’m 99% sure who the left’s candidate will be, but not sure on the right.

Absent a severe illness or death of either candidate, we are sentenced to another election of two despicable candidates. Never say never, but once we suffer through either's tenure, they are done, Clinton will be 80, and there will be new, hopefully less putrid, options for the future.
Unfortunately, there will not be any less putrid options. People still vote for lifetime politicians (career criminals). So our future is bleak. Our grandchildren’s future is scary!!!

Never believe it can't get any worse. I'll bet that there will be a politician saying, "Hold my beer." :p

Going out on a limb here, there won't be an election. There will be a black swan event-viral "outbreak", war, rioting, etc to prevent an election. The other side has to figure out how to get a "ballot" in the hands of the illegal aliens to keep the Obamas in power...

Going out on a limb here, there won't be an election. There will be a black swan event-viral "outbreak", war, rioting, etc to prevent an election. The other side has to figure out how to get a "ballot" in the hands of the illegal aliens to keep the Obamas in power...
We will wake one morning to one of our ships & thousands of souls (used as “bait”) in Davey Jones locker.. Either in the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea, or Pacific theater.. they must have their Pearl Harbor moment to get us in the war they want..

How is that? Trump appointed her, and her actions there were, in my view, conservative and appropriate.

She constantly invokes the UN.. the only thing the UN needs is a daisy cutter dropped on it, with all the associated people inside it.. absolutely worthless organization

How is that? Trump appointed her, and her actions there were, in my view, conservative and appropriate.

Watching her rise as Governor here, and then her career with the Trump administration, I've seen a change. Anger. In the end, she's another Lindsey: "let's bomb and kill them all."

Back
Top Bottom