| CURRENT EVENTS Dianne Feinstein Has Died

The daughter thing got me a bit annoyed.
There was a point there. How do I know her preferences? You brought it into a conversation. It was as if you were playing a card.

> Because of (insert reason) I should be treated/ my opinion should be respected ...

Just like throwing broad blankets over groups of people...not a game I play. I don't believe it to be fair.

I don’t have blind allegiance, I vote with my morals and I’ve said this before Biden wasn’t my first choice, but he was better than the alternative and I’ll vote for him again based on morals

In another thread you said you already knew who you were supporting for the next election. That's blind allegiance.

Supporting Biden, and voting with "my morals," is a discussion. Here's a case where I'm 110% behind abortion. This country is at its birth of tyranny.

This country is at its birth of tyranny.
Letting states decide abortion, instead of the Supreme Court, isn't tyranny.

Now, letting California decide for the rest of the nation what car you can buy, how pigs are raised, how imports transit within the nation, and whether you can use natural gas to cook, heat and provide backup power is another matter, in my view.

@It Takes Eleven every time I type Trump it's being logged. Typing MAGA just put this site on another watch list. If I tweet this post I'm on a FBI watch list.

If tyrannical isn't appropriate, can we say authoritarian?

I think if you use idiot in the same sentence as Trump, they remove you from the list. Using buffoon and Trump will get you a fundraising request from the ACLU...

There was a point there. How do I know her preferences? You brought it into a conversation. It was as if you were playing a card.

> Because of (insert reason) I should be treated/ my opinion should be respected ...

Just like throwing broad blankets over groups of people...not a game I play. I don't believe it to be fair.

In another thread you said you already knew who you were supporting for the next election. That's blind allegiance.

Supporting Biden, and voting with "my morals," is a discussion. Here's a case where I'm 110% behind abortion. This country is at its birth of tyranny.
Between Biden and Trump it’s not even close to a difficult decision for me, Trump shouldn’t be anywhere near the White House.

I brought up my daughter in that other discussion because we were talking about pride……lesbian pride goes together, you brought her up in this discussion trying to take a dig just as I said, big difference.

Between Biden and Trump it’s not even close to a difficult decision for me, Trump shouldn’t be anywhere near the White House.

I brought up my daughter in that other discussion because we were talking about pride……lesbian pride goes together, you brought her up in this discussion trying to take a dig just as I said, big difference.
A comment to elicit thought isn't a dig; though, easily, it could be taken that way.

While I'm not a fan of either man, I don't understand why some are willingly choosing the worst of two evils. I can't point to one thing that Biden has done that has improved the US.

I'm of the opinion a lot of people still supporting Biden are so emotionally demoralized they run away from the truth. Does that resonate?

A comment to elicit thought isn't a dig; though, easily, it could be taken that way.

While I'm not a fan of either man, I don't understand why some are willingly choosing the worst of two evils. I can't point to one thing that Biden has done that has improved the US.

I'm of the opinion a lot of people still supporting Biden are so emotionally demoralized they run away from the truth. Does that resonate?
A comment bringing somebody’s family is either a dig or a shitty individual is making it. Absolutely no reason to bring up a person’s family because you disagree with their opinion. It’s not “thought provoking”. My family had nothing to do with the convo in the least bit.

I’m choosing the “lesser of two evils” because that’s who the candidates are.

I know you can’t point to anything that Biden has done that’s improved the country, that’s expected. I could, but I’m not wasting time.

I’m not running from “the truth”. There’s a lot he has done, but again I’m not wasting my time by saying anything he’s done

I wasn’t asked anything….read it again
A comment bringing somebody’s family is either a dig or a shitty individual is making it. Absolutely no reason to bring up a person’s family because you disagree with their opinion. It’s not “thought provoking”. My family had nothing to do with the convo in the least bit.
You just called me a shitty individual. Ain't no big deal. I've found your opinions so misguided that this one doesn't resonate.

Back
Top Bottom