| CURRENT EVENTS Nikki Haley Presidential Run

@ElephantStomp do you see the abject difference in how we talk about different subjects here? I'm not calling anyone a moron, or any other term, in an effort to support a thought. Yet, when we get into some conversations, you go to that immediately. I don't get it.

Do you think calling the former POTUS, "Velveeta Voldemort," in any way supports or bolsters your views and opinions?

Here's the dichotomy. I have a basic understanding of how intelligent you are. I have NO understanding why you choose to be petty in conversations with me. If I threw out words in our conversations like "libertard," it would be all fair game.

I don't.

I don’t want 1 penny going to anyone outside of America. That is the only defensible position.
This comes with a caveat. Continual support? No.

Emergency support? Okay. And here's where it gets crazy again.

When the hurricane hit Haiti those people needed support. I'm all for that. And then we end up with scams surrounding groups funding that same support.

When the hurricane hit Haiti those people needed support. I'm all for that. And then we end up with scams surrounding groups funding that same support.
Humanitarian for natural disasters I can take. Israel nor Ukraine deserve anything. Clinton Foundation has siphoned millions from Haiti.

The people of Wyoming are in fact cultists. Nothing I said had anything to do with their right to vote for shits sake man. Any person that believes Trump is more conservative than Cheney is a mindless, brainless, moron. The people of Wyoming ONLY voted her out of office because their cult leader Velveeta Voldemort told them to, had nothing to do with policy or being conservative, simply because their cult leader told them to….again NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR RIGHT TO VOTE.
If the people win Wyoming are cultists the people in California are as well. The people in DC? A cult. The people in NYC? A cult. San Fran? A cult.

This is so simple to understand. She went against the person they elected in office and she got booted. Their vote mattered, counted. What's that called?
It’s easier for you to say you’re voting repub. I, too know who I’m voting for, but it isn’t who you think.
I don't know who I'm voting for. I know who I'm not voting for and that lists includes people from both sides of the aisle.
You’re failing the basic skill of reading, I didn’t call you a warmonger, I said you’re closer to one than I am. Again I’ll repeat it, so maybe you understand it- think of the most anti war, left peRon you’ve ever met, seen, or heard of and you’re close to my views. Nowhere did I say I wanted continuous war with anybody, but we’re not at war with anybody. What I said was I want the same level of support for Ukraine as we give Israel, don’t want to give any support to Ukraine then Israel gets no support
I fail at the basic skill of reading. Okay. Several weeks ago you threw something in the air about your advanced degree(s) etc. I can't remember why. I remember it was a defense at what you thought was a shot at your intelligence.

I've literally been tested on reading skills, in the last two years, with an average of 550-575 WPM with a 95+% retention rate. So, let's just set that little jab aside, shall we?

You said you thing that we should continue to supply weapons to Ukraine. What does that mean? A prolonged war. If you send arms to someone, you are saying, "fight."

I do not disagree, as stated, about military support ($) for either.

Ain't America great?
🤣

@ElephantStomp do you see the abject difference in how we talk about different subjects here? I'm not calling anyone a moron, or any other term, in an effort to support a thought. Yet, when we get into some conversations, you go to that immediately. I don't get it.

Do you think calling the former POTUS, "Velveeta Voldemort," in any way supports or bolsters your views and opinions?

Here's the dichotomy. I have a basic understanding of how intelligent you are. I have NO understanding why you choose to be petty in conversations with me. If I threw out words in our conversations like "libertard," it would be all fair game.

I don't.
Oh I’m not worried about whether it bolsters my opinion or not, I’m not saying it to bolster anything. I also understand that I’m on a site that’s 99.98% right, so whether I say “Velveeta Voldemort” or not there’s no damn way there’ll be support, so might as well have fun with it.

You’ve made snide remarks about people on the left, I don’t make snide remarks I just call them morons, idiots, and Velveeta Voldemort

You’ve made snide remarks about people on the left, I don’t make snide remarks I just call them morons, idiots, and Velveeta Voldemort
The latest snide remark I've made against a politician was against Nikki Haley. I've made snide remarks about members of Congress: on both sides of the aisle. The Chaney's, whom you term as conservatives, have been the object of snide remarks on more than one occasion. Bush, another.

I don't discriminate with "snidisms."

It's a trait I just don't get. Fun? Okay. It's not a big deal; just something I don't identify with. It's not a lot different than calling Vol fans, Viles.

Oh I’m not worried about whether it bolsters my opinion or not, I’m not saying it to bolster anything. I also understand that I’m on a site that’s 99.98% right, so whether I say “Velveeta Voldemort” or not there’s no damn way there’ll be support, so might as well have fun with it.
The comments like those that make you appear like one of the people screaming when Hillary lost. Presentation of an idea means as much as presentation of a meal.

The latest snide remark I've made against a politician was against Nikki Haley. I've made snide remarks about members of Congress: on both sides of the aisle. The Chaney's, whom you term as conservatives, have been the object of snide remarks on more than one occasion. Bush, another.

I don't discriminate with "snidisms."

It's a trait I just don't get. Fun? Okay. It's not a big deal; just something I don't identify with. It's not a lot different than calling Vol fans, Viles.

The comments like those that make you appear like one of the people screaming when Hillary lost. Presentation of an idea means as much as presentation of a meal.
There’s no “whom I term conservative”, she is in fact a conservative, she‘s not a full on Trump loyalist, but she in fact conservative, again she voted with him 98% of the time, the only thing she didn‘t follow him on was his big steal stupidity and that has led her to be deemed not conservative…..the Republican Party has determined Trump is the lighthouse of conservatism which is downright hilarious.

It might make me appear that way, but I didn‘t vote for her. I understand the presentation thing, but that’s the beauty of opinions is I don’t have to change minds or anything

There’s no “whom I term conservative”, she is in fact a conservative, she‘s not a full on Trump loyalist, but she in fact conservative, again she voted with him 98% of the time, the only thing she didn‘t follow him on was his big steal stupidity and that has led her to be deemed not conservative…..the Republican Party has determined Trump is the lighthouse of conservatism which is downright hilarious.

It might make me appear that way, but I didn‘t vote for her. I understand the presentation thing, but that’s the beauty of opinions is I don’t have to change minds or anything
98 percent with Trump? Tell me more about these votes...

This is not true. I don't know where you are getting this from; but wherever, it's misinformation.

This goes back to what I was saying earlier. What was one of the first thing Chaney voted against Trump? Military appropriations where he wanted to cut the budget. Sanctions against Iran, North Korea, and Russia...she voted against Trump.

She voted against Trump more than a dozen times during his presidency. You saying 98%? No. A lot? Yes.

In the end, look at what she's voting against? She's another warmonger just like her dad, just like Bush.

This is not true. I don't know where you are getting this from; but wherever, it's misinformation.

This goes back to what I was saying earlier. What was one of the first thing Chaney voted against Trump? Military appropriations where he wanted to cut the budget. Sanctions against Iran, North Korea, and Russia...she voted against Trump.

She voted against Trump more than a dozen times during his presidency. You saying 98%? No. A lot? Yes.

In the end, look at what she's voting against? She's another warmonger just like her dad, just like Bush.
I misquoted the percentage, it was 92.9% of the time.

Question- what do you think of Elise Stefanik?

Well, what do you know, I'm a .02% er. Guess I'll get the shit taxed out of me now. 😬 :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom