| CURRENT EVENTS Dianne Feinstein Has Died

I’m not going to explain it to you. There’s no “you can find any poll” Jesus man it’s pretty damn simple, your thinking is in the minority in this country and there’s no ifs ands or buts about it.

Life experience plays a part, but no it doesn’t transcend race. I’m not partitioning anything
You take absolute, indefensible positions and refuse to defend them, only saying "polls say..." or "people smarter than me think...".

You are no different from those who defend Donald Trump at all costs. You've simply bought into a different conspiracy, one that believes meaningful relationships can't exist across racial boundaries. Those who perpetuate that lie, on both ends of the political spectrum, harm our nation.

@TerryP , levity it is...

I see things that mimic what an intern would say on a social media account.

@ElephantStomp the last time I asked questions similar to what Tim asked you threw your CV at me: it not only makes "scholars" ironic; it's rich as well.

(I mean no offense with the use of the word "bureaucrat," Tim. I apologize in advance.)

Stomp. You are literally talking to a guy who is the bureaucrat on this site. If a man is compelled to testify in Federal issues because of his expertise...carries weight. You don't know who you are talking with here. Brandon made light of my sense of humor a few weeks ago...there's a reason I make "jabs" at Tim about "white collar."

You say "scholars." You are actually telling someone something can't exist when he's living in a world where it does exist.

Living. Truth.

You take absolute, indefensible positions and refuse to defend them, only saying "polls say..." or "people smarter than me think...".

You are no different from those who defend Donald Trump at all costs. You've simply bought into a different conspiracy, one that believes meaningful relationships can't exist across racial boundaries. Those who perpetuate that lie, on both ends of the political spectrum, harm our nation.

LOL conspiracy, that’s rich dude.

Nowhere did I say meaningful relationships can’t exist. I know you’re smart enough that you can read, so go back and read my comments again then come back and have a convo.

The fact you don’t think there’s a lack of diversity in our government says all I need to know.

I see things that mimic what an intern would say on a social media account.

@ElephantStomp the last time I asked questions similar to what Tim asked you threw your CV at me: it not only makes "scholars" ironic; it's rich as well.

(I mean no offense with the use of the word "bureaucrat," Tim. I apologize in advance.)

Stomp. You are literally talking to a guy who is the bureaucrat on this site. If a man is compelled to testify in Federal issues because of his expertise...carries weight. You don't know who you are talking with here. Brandon made light of my sense of humor a few weeks ago...there's a reason I make "jabs" at Tim about "white collar."

You say "scholars." You are actually telling someone something can't exist when he's living in a world where it does exist.

Living. Truth.
I mentioned my education because my intelligence was being questioned, we’ve already been through this. But, you feel compelled to share how wonderfully brilliant Tim is and how much of an expert is…..

Terrific he's the bureaucrat on the site and he’s an expert on federal issues, that holds absolutely no weight in regards to race and representation, but I’ll make sure to check with him whenever I need a conservative mind.

White people can't represent black people, if congress was made up of all black people all of you would be saying the same thing as me just reversed.

I live in Shelby County, Alabama, the most conservative county in Alabama. Gary Palmer is our U.S. House rep. Kenneth Pascal, however, does a a damn fine job of representing us in Montgomery.

And he's a member of the Shelby County Alumni Association!

1696514553961.png

Dealing in absolutes is an exercise in futility.

I mentioned my education because my intelligence was being questioned
I've never questioned your intelligence. I have questioned your reasoning.

You're asked questions about that reasoning and ... well, we see the response. "I don't have to explain how I think."

You do realize, these are only questions. You can throw as many back as you like. But, I don't see them.

I've never questioned your intelligence. I have questioned your reasoning.

You're asked questions about that reasoning and ... well, we see the response. "I don't have to explain how I think."

You do realize, these are only questions. You can throw as many back as you like. But, I don't see them.
I have zero issue explaining my position, but when people want to argue facts you have to be smart enough to say no thanks. Take for instance abortion I have zero issue debating/arguing my position, same goes for same sex marriage, religion, those are opinions, I don’t argue facts just because somebody doesn’t agree with the facts

And it’s only 13% black in the US so by that logic they’re over represented… sheesh do you even hear/see what your saying/typing.
You’re not serious are you? In this country’s history the house has had 157 African Americans elected. Out of the current 435 members there’s 30 African Americans in the house…..yes they’re over represented 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

I’m not going to explain it to you. There’s no “you can find any poll” Jesus man it’s pretty damn simple, your thinking is in the minority in this country and there’s no ifs ands or buts about it.

Life experience plays a part, but no it doesn’t transcend race. I’m not partitioning anything
His thinking isn’t the minority.

LOL conspiracy, that’s rich dude.

Nowhere did I say meaningful relationships can’t exist. I know you’re smart enough that you can read, so go back and read my comments again then come back and have a convo.

The fact you don’t think there’s a lack of diversity in our government says all I need to know.

…..white folks don’t and can’t begin to represent black people. This isn’t difficult to grasp and you’re a highly intelligent individual.

White people can't represent black people, if congress was made up of all black people all of you would be saying the same thing as me just reversed.

I don't just think there's diversity in our government. I know.

Federal workforce:

The numbers don't align perfectly with total population. Blacks are overrepresented - half again - in the Federal workforce. Hispanic Federal employment lags significantly. Less than a two percent difference for whites. Part of this difference for whites and Hispanics is that their portions of the population have changed rapidly in the past two decades, and many Federal employees are well tenured. Whites were 77 percent in 2000, now they're 59 percent.

House and Senate:

The numbers don't perfectly align with total population, but they correlate for blacks, and continue to diversify.

You may continue to believe that people of different races can't represent each other. I know otherwise. What you can't say, though, is that there is a lack of diversity in our government. This information plainly refutes that.

Education does not equal intelligence….

I no longer use my masters, they’re a dime a dozen to be honest. Make more money, more free time, my own boss (pretty much) and I work with some of the most intelligent people in the world with no more than a high school education. This country would collapse without them, but us educated folks claim superiority. When I was “young” I thought it mattered too. I had 2 bachelors a masters by my mid 20’s, it means nothing unless you’re in the medical field I respect the hell outta them. I couldn’t handle burn patients when I was working towards my doctorate in physical therapy. That’s tough to over come, I’m the 1st to admit I wasn’t strong enough for that. The school part is really not that much as long as you have the time.

Last edited:
During my career I found that education and intelligence rarely danced together. Congress is a prime example.
Education does not equal intelligence….

I no longer use my masters, they’re a dime a dozen to be honest. Make more money, more free time, my own boss (pretty much) and I work with some of the most intelligent people in the world with no more than a high school education. This country would collapse without them, but us educated folks claim superiority. When I was “young” I thought it mattered too. I had 2 bachelors a masters by my mid 20’s, it means nothing unless you’re in the medical field I respect the hell outta them. I couldn’t handle burn patients when I was working towards my doctorate in physical therapy. That’s tough to over come, I’m the 1st to admit I wasn’t strong enough for that. The school part is really not that much as long as you have the time.

I agree with both of you. Education does not equate to intelligence or common sense.

Back
Top Bottom