| CURRENT EVENTS Nikki Haley Presidential Run

Sure...if you like a warmonger and someone who is against free speech. Perfect fit.

That observation is on par with saying Mitt was the best of the field. Coincidently, another candidate that the Koch's supported.
She’s the best of the Republican field…..key words republican field….is she the best person for the job? No, but she’s the best of that particular group

She’s the best of the Republican field…..key words republican field….is she the best person for the job? No, but she’s the best of that particular group
If you are voting Republican, and you like continuing wars around the globe, she's the best vote for you. If you are voting Republican, and you like censoring views you don't like, she's the best vote for you.

If you vote Republican, and believe in the core principles of the party, she IS NOT the best in the field.

Being she was the governor in the state in which I reside and her political life is something I've watched...gotta say, this isn't your cup of tea to make a judgement on what she would bring to the Republican ticket.

You were a corner man for Liz Chaney so I'm not surprised you have this infatuation with warmongers and free speech abolitionists. It's quite ironic to see your casual support of people who don't like your views.

If you are voting Republican, and you like continuing wars around the globe, she's the best vote for you. If you are voting Republican, and you like censoring views you don't like, she's the best vote for you.

If you vote Republican, and believe in the core principles of the party, she IS NOT the best in the field.

Being she was the governor in the state in which I reside and her political life is something I've watched...gotta say, this isn't your cup of tea to make a judgement on what she would bring to the Republican ticket.

You were a corner man for Liz Chaney so I'm not surprised you have this infatuation with warmongers and free speech abolitionists. It's quite ironic to see your casual support of people who don't like your views.
Jesus you continue to be wrong about me and just spew shit.

Let’s start here- I’m no corner man for ANY right wing idiot. The right was dead ass wrong about Liz not being conservative, she voted with Velveeta Voldemort over 98% of the time, she disagreed with him on the steal, so all of a sudden Trump is the conservative and Liz isn’t? Really? The cultists in Wyoming were wrong about her, but because neocon Voldemort said she was a RINO they voted in Hagemen who is a lying, brainless nutbag. But, make no fucking mistake about it I do not support Cheney. The one thing I know for a fact I know more about than you is the politics in this state, so anything about Cheney and Wyoming isn’t ”your cup of tea”.

Out of the people on the Republican side running for President she is the best, Desantis? He’s a spineless twerp, Vivek? He’s a spineless, unintelligent dickbag that’s purely hoping his lord almighty Trump will pick him as his running mate, but the entire field is full of spineless idiots, so out of those spineless idiots she is the best, she at least his sensible to know that things take compromise, but make no mistake about it I am not even remotely a supporter, corner man, or anything else for anybody on the right.

My casual support? I don‘t support any of these dickbags including Cheney, the right was just wrong about her and the only reason they think of her what they do is because Orange man said so because if it was about being “conservative” she is FAR FAR FAR more conservative than him. So, for you to say “your casual support of people who dont like my views” I don’t support anybody on the right.

Oh and your little comment about “I’m not surprised you have this infatuation with warmongers and free speech abolitionists“ I can damn near assure you that you’re closer to being a warmonger than me, I’d suggest before saying something you know that person’s views on something, but thus far that’s not something you do, but I’ll help you, when you think of war think of the most left, anti war person you’ve ever seen, heard of, or met and you’re close to my views.

Free speech, you’ve got no damn clue what you’re talking about when it comes to me and free speech, again know where a person stands before speaking about their views

I’d suggest before saying something you know that person’s views on something, but thus far that’s not something you do, but I’ll help you, when you think of war think of the most left, anti war person you’ve ever seen, heard of, or met and you’re close to my views.
Here's another "missing the objective." Kirk mentioned this the other day...I ask questions because I want to know what people are thinking. I also make statements looking to elicit responses. It's the art of conversation. Especially in this format. I feel what you see as a stab is only a prick. What you see as an attack is only a challenge.

You KNOW I've heavily bent on sarcasm. Cornerman? Just that. Sarcasm. (You're still missing the point with Chaney and Trump. That was ALL about the war machine; the defense industry, and his comments on her father.)
Free speech, you’ve got no damn clue what you’re talking about when it comes to me and free speech, again know where a person stands before speaking about their views
You just said that censorship was needed. I said, no. That's not free speech. How did I misinterpret that? Literally, you said where you stand, what you view was, and I commented upon...your statement.

Let’s start here- I’m no corner man for ANY right wing idiot. The right was dead ass wrong about Liz not being conservative, she voted with Velveeta Voldemort over 98% of the time, she disagreed with him on the steal, so all of a sudden Trump is the conservative and Liz isn’t? Really? The cultists in Wyoming were wrong about her, but because neocon Voldemort said she was a RINO they voted in Hagemen who is a lying, brainless nutbag. But, make no fucking mistake about it I do not support Cheney. The one thing I know for a fact I know more about than you is the politics in this state, so anything about Cheney and Wyoming isn’t ”your cup of tea”.
You are calling Trump, a neocon, in peadomophic references?

A neocon, by definition, is pro-American in International affairs. Both Chaney and Trump fall into that category with the except of Chaney wanting the US involved in wars abroad versus Trump wanting the US out of foreign conflict.

The people in Wyoming exercised their right to vote, a staple of the constitutional republic we live under, and they voted her out of office overwhelmingly. But, they are cultists? Do you realize you are criticizing a democratic vote while also defending those who say these people want to destroy democracy? Because they exercised their right to vote?

When Trump took on Bush and Chaney, we saw the birth of the "never Trumpers." Bill Kristobal, and the like. I get that. He was, and is, and existential threat...to their way of life.
I can damn near assure you that you’re closer to being a warmonger than me,
Why do you think? Because I said if one is attacked they have the right to fight back? One of the things I appreciate about the Trump era? It was the ONLY era in my life where the US wasn't involved in a foreign conflict/war.

As I said months ago. My vote this next election will be based on policy. Who wants the US out of Ukraine? Who wants the border more secure? Who wants to return this country to produce its own energy supply instead of buying oil from Venezuela, as one example.

Very few fit the bill of "get us out of foreign conflict." You, as you've stated, want continuous war with Russia. And I'm the warmonger?

Here's another "missing the objective." Kirk mentioned this the other day...I ask questions because I want to know what people are thinking. I also make statements looking to elicit responses. It's the art of conversation. Especially in this format. I feel what you see as a stab is only a prick. What you see as an attack is only a challenge.

You KNOW I've heavily bent on sarcasm. Cornerman? Just that. Sarcasm. (You're still missing the point with Chaney and Trump. That was ALL about the war machine; the defense industry, and his comments on her father.)

You just said that censorship was needed. I said, no. That's not free speech. How did I misinterpret that? Literally, you said where you stand, what you view was, and I commented upon...your statement.

You are calling Trump, a neocon, in peadomophic references?

A neocon, by definition, is pro-American in International affairs. Both Chaney and Trump fall into that category with the except of Chaney wanting the US involved in wars abroad versus Trump wanting the US out of foreign conflict.

The people in Wyoming exercised their right to vote, a staple of the constitutional republic we live under, and they voted her out of office overwhelmingly. But, they are cultists? Do you realize you are criticizing a democratic vote while also defending those who say these people want to destroy democracy? Because they exercised their right to vote?

When Trump took on Bush and Chaney, we saw the birth of the "never Trumpers." Bill Kristobal, and the like. I get that. He was, and is, and existential threat...to their way of life.

Why do you think? Because I said if one is attacked they have the right to fight back? One of the things I appreciate about the Trump era? It was the ONLY era in my life where the US wasn't involved in a foreign conflict/war.

As I said months ago. My vote this next election will be based on policy. Who wants the US out of Ukraine? Who wants the border more secure? Who wants to return this country to produce its own energy supply instead of buying oil from Venezuela, as one example.

Very few fit the bill of "get us out of foreign conflict." You, as you've stated, want continuous war with Russia. And I'm the warmonger?
I know what a neocon is….what’s that word you used? Oh yeah sarcasm.

The people of Wyoming are in fact cultists. Nothing I said had anything to do with their right to vote for shits sake man. Any person that believes Trump is more conservative than Cheney is a mindless, brainless, moron. The people of Wyoming ONLY voted her out of office because their cult leader Velveeta Voldemort told them to, had nothing to do with policy or being conservative, simply because their cult leader told them to….again NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR RIGHT TO VOTE.

People have the right to say whatever they want, but they’re not free from the consequences. A company i.e Facebook, Alphabet, Apple, etc have the right to censor whoever and whatever they want. I enjoy learning the opinions of others and the debate that can come from that, so censorship purely based on somebody else having a different opinion I am against that completely.

It’s easier for you to say you’re voting repub. I, too know who I’m voting for, but it isn’t who you think.

You’re failing the basic skill of reading, I didn’t call you a warmonger, I said you’re closer to one than I am. Again I’ll repeat it, so maybe you understand it- think of the most anti war, left peRon you’ve ever met, seen, or heard of and you’re close to my views. Nowhere did I say I wanted continuous war with anybody, but we’re not at war with anybody. What I said was I want the same level of support for Ukraine as we give Israel, don’t want to give any support to Ukraine then Israel gets no support

You’re failing the basic skill of reading, I didn’t call you a warmonger, I said you’re closer to one than I am. Again I’ll repeat it, so maybe you understand it- think of the most anti war, left peRon you’ve ever met, seen, or heard of and you’re close to my views. Nowhere did I say I wanted continuous war with anybody, but we’re not at war with anybody. What I said was I want the same level of support for Ukraine as we give Israel, don’t want to give any support to Ukraine then Israel gets no support
I don’t want 1 penny going to anyone outside of America. That is the only defensible position.

Back
Top Bottom