| CURRENT EVENTS Dianne Feinstein Has Died

IMO...they should have had someone prepared to replace her or maybe they did. Sad to see it but you could tell her health and mental state wasn't capable of any type of government job duties... oh wait, I think I've described the majority of the politicians in D.C., at least on the mental side of things.

Whether you want to admit it or not doesn’t matter, but people of color or extremely under represented in government
I don't disagree. Is that the basis for an appt to an office? Oh. Wait a second.

If everyone gets an equal voice, right? 13% of African Americans represent the county. It's equal in Congress.

Where's under representation?

I don't disagree. Is that the basis for an appt to an office? Oh. Wait a second.

If everyone gets an equal voice, right? 13% of African Americans represent the county. It's equal in Congress.

Where's under representation?
I’m not going to explain under representation to you or anybody else.

Let’s go by your and all the dumbass repubs idea- only white people in government…..white folks don’t and can’t begin to represent black people. This isn’t difficult to grasp and you’re a highly intelligent individual.

Apparently, she died one day after her last vote. Guys, this country needs an age limit. No way she has been and was currently able to lead other than to just vote along party lines which is the one of the biggest problems in this country.

I’m not going to explain under representation to you or anybody else.

Let’s go by your and all the dumbass repubs idea- only white people in government…..white folks don’t and can’t begin to represent black people. This isn’t difficult to grasp and you’re a highly intelligent individual.
So white people can’t represent black people, then black people can’t represent white people. Sounds like you’re promoting segregation. There is a higher percentage of black people in office than the percentage of black people in the country.
Democrats have historically said crap like you’re saying while keeping the black communities down. Look how the party has voted through-out US history. If you don’t see it you don’t want to

Back
Top Bottom