| CURRENT EVENTS Nikki Haley Presidential Run

Going out on a limb here, there won't be an election. There will be a black swan event-viral "outbreak", war, rioting, etc to prevent an election. The other side has to figure out how to get a "ballot" in the hands of the illegal aliens to keep the Obamas in power...
Jesus you righties sure do live in conspiracy land.

Only one party tried to steal an election….

It's a shame who the nominees will be, but we will have an election. Those saying there will not be an election, that there will be a manufactured event as a means to invoke some type of martial law, or those saying our nation is at a tipping point and civil war is at hand - every one of them on both ends of the political spectrum - are liars and merchants of chaos. They only have influence when they can make you believe there is a crisis.

Do not be deceived.

It's a shame who the nominees will be, but we will have an election. Those saying there will not be an election, that there will be a manufactured event as a means to invoke some type of martial law, or those saying our nation is at a tipping point and civil war is at hand - every one of them on both ends of the political spectrum - are liars and merchants of chaos. They only have influence when they can make you believe there is a crisis.

Do not be deceived.
What's the name of the guy that is in jail in NYC right now...Daniel Webb, maybe? I know it's Daniel something...you know the fella, put a guy in a choke hold on the subway when he was threatening people and now he's locked up.

I saw a video last night where a group of young kids attacked an elderly gut and beat the hell out of him for no apparent reason.

I do believe we are seeing some of the nation reach a tipping point. Folks are getting tired of seeing a lot of this shit. I know I am. I've seen some stupid shit over the last year or so...nothing violent, so far.

We may have as election in 2024… Then again maybe not.. A lot of those people coming across the borders are here for very sinister reasons.. Many are very dangerous people ( sleepers, terrorist , soldiers, cartels, gangs convicts and just plain psychos)… Those are here to cause all kinds of upheaval rape and chaos (like Europe).. It is going to happen sooner or later..I just hope all of you guys are ready and have some plans for it..
BTW, THE TROUBLE WILL COME NO MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED OR INSERTED..

What's the name of the guy that is in jail in NYC right now...Daniel Webb, maybe? I know it's Daniel something...you know the fella, put a guy in a choke hold on the subway when he was threatening people and now he's locked up.

I saw a video last night where a group of young kids attacked an elderly gut and beat the hell out of him for no apparent reason.

I do believe we are seeing some of the nation reach a tipping point. Folks are getting tired of seeing a lot of this shit. I know I am. I've seen some stupid shit over the last year or so...nothing violent, so far.
Subways were worse in the 70's...
...internet connectivity is better today.

Back
Top Bottom