| FTBL Coach prime

When you only win one game, it’s close to impossible to not “greatly” improve. What he greatly improved was the hype. Colorado isn’t going to a bowl (which only requires that you win half of your games). The season wasn’t a failure, but it didn’t come close to meeting expectations.
I assure you Colorado is absolutely tickled with how this season went, it more than exceeded expectations. Anybody that questions that needs to come to Boulder

“Stuff coming out” that absolutely nobody knows if it’s true or not, a lot of assumptions.
You could say that about anything anywhere all the time. I’m not a fan you obviously are, you defend his antics all the time, on a BAMA site…… I also don’t dislike the guy, but stating what I see. Get your buffs gear!!!!

He did get people watching C U. football ....
But....
Not a fan of DS....
Hie son is quite a player
I don’t care about whether people are watching CU football or not, what he’s done for the people of Boulder with his giving back makes me a fan of his, he has given millions back to the community and has given money to a bunch of different programs at CU

Back
Top Bottom