| BSB/SB šŸ„ŽWCWS: Alabama is eliminated from WCWS with 6-4 loss to Florida

This team did exceed expectations seeing how the season went, but they also did what we do every time they've made the WCSC. As a fan my hang up is 1-15 in the WCWS. I don't get the "warm fuzzies" just making it to the WCWS. We would have had pitchforks and torches if CNS had gone 1-13 in the CFP instead of 9-5. Hell, we had fans wanting him gone with the 9-5 record. šŸ˜¬ :p I get what Murphy has done for the program and completely give him Kudos for all he's done and would be glad if he stayed and made the changes necessary to get over the hump and get us up in the OU air, but if you're 1-15 in the WCWS and you don't see any reason for changes to turn that around you've gone all Einstein's definition of insanity on it. I said it a few years ago, He's our "Bobby Cox."

Last edited:
Congratulations to our ladies softball team! I think all of us would say we are surprised that our ladies made it this far this season. The SEC season was a struggle, in fact, I think it was the very first time under CPM that we had a losing season in SEC play. I do want to give CPM, his staff and team credit for coming together and making a very nice run in the tournament. Congratulations again on a very good season.

Anybody heard anything about players hitting the transfer portal? I sure hope Briski stays.
A couple have already said they were entering...they haven't said anything publicly and I haven't seen anyone else "share" who it is...I appreciate that. Kids change their minds and this is a sport who has some "fickled" personalities.

Figure I may be the only one watching, but UF just got an inside the park HR and the next girl jacked one out, they are up on OU 3-0. Don't know if 3-0 is enough against OU. They may need a bigger boat. :p

Back
Top Bottom