| BSB/SB đźĄŽ WCWS 2022: Alabama Season Ends in Tuscaloosa Regional Final)

From my understanding, there are many who feel Murph has mismanaged the dugout pretty badly this year which will lead to a good bit of turnover. Also, there appears to be an injury that was not properly dealt with that will likely lead to surgery and a transfer.
Just a guess on this one but my bet would be Lexi.

Softball is the only sport I have "inside info" on and I don't feel it is my place to say who these young ladies are at this time.
Not a thing wrong with that. Just as a fan and seeing how things went coupled with PT or lack thereof, I can speculate with the best of them. :p
Not surprised about Doerr or Lord, figuring Woodard leaving too.

IMO why even bring it up? I along with many have our opinions or guesses who will probably transfer but we don’t make it look like we actually know just to make others think we are in the loop.
I am just letting people know that the transfers aren't over with. If you don't like that then that is fine and scroll on by. I know a few of these girls personally and I don't feel it is my place to put them out there.

I am just letting people know that the transfers aren't over with. If you don't like that then that is fine and scroll on by. I know a few of these girls personally and I don't feel it is my place to put them out there.

IMO. nothing wrong with letting people
know the transfers aren’t over with. Heck, I along with many know that. However, you know 3 big names that are going to hit the portal in a couple of days.I know some of the FB players personally and also knew about 1 or 2 transfers but never put in a message forum that I knew 1 or 2 big name players were going to transfer. If so, I would have named them.

Had a Spidey sense tingling about Goodnight leaving. Her PT down the stretch dwindled a good bit for whatever reason, but didn't see Bloodworth leaving. Hell.... we may not have enough players to field a team next year. Wouldn't be surprised if either Torrence or Salter left.

Back
Top Bottom