| BSB/SB šŸ„ŽWCWS: Alabama is eliminated from WCWS with 6-4 loss to Florida

This is amazing to me!!!! These young ladies are truly fighting, I am honestly thrilled at this point. Not only did they beat a true national title threat in Tennessee, but they now have a win in the World Series!!!!Against a very well coached and motivated Duke team!! One of the last 6 standing!!!!
It really has me baffled. I had written this year off after the auburn loss (embarrassing), they are terrible!! Prove me wrong one more time ladies!!!!! Please!!!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

I'm pleased with how that game went last night... for this team to be one for the final 6 standing in the end is pretty remarkable. A day off today and Beaver and Briski both fresh tomorrow, maybe they can find a way to keep it going.

I was surprised at Oklahoma State's quick 0-2 exit... and not just that, but how they got dominated by Stanford last night. It didn't bother me, just surprised me.

Glad to see the resilience of this team come through. Got to give Murphy credit here for the W. Heā€™s been there and done that at WCWS and used Briski and Beaver to perfection to baffle a good Duke program. Murphyā€™s experience on the big stage was the difference. Rest up ladies and letā€™s get another W on Sunday.

I'm pleased with how that game went last night... for this team to be one for the final 6 standing in the end is pretty remarkable. A day off today and Beaver and Briski both fresh tomorrow, maybe they can find a way to keep it going.

I was surprised at Oklahoma State's quick 0-2 exit... and not just that, but how they got dominated by Stanford last night. It didn't bother me, just surprised me.
Yeah and hopefully Texas and Florida play about 28 innings tonight!!!!

Back
Top Bottom