| BSB/SB đźĄŽWCWS: Alabama is eliminated from WCWS with 6-4 loss to Florida

Skylar Wallace putting on a show. Florida up 9-3 now after her 2 run HR. Her second HR of the day. That’s one Murphy let walk out the door.

Why did he let that happen? Was she the issue folks were eluding to last year? If so, i don't recall one past player as a cancer. I will say this, all of our softball teams are close it appears, so if that's Murphy, good job on his part.

Why did he let that happen? Was she the issue folks were eluding to last year? If so, i don't recall one past player as a cancer. I will say this, all of our softball teams are close it appears, so if that's Murphy, good job on his part.

She was asked to practice at multiple positions, including some at catcher, because the team was thin in some spots and she may have been needed at some point to cover for another player(s). She got pissed at the mere thought that she should have to do that. While she pouted and looked for an exit to Florida, Hemphill stepped up and not only stepped into the role of catcher, but worked her ass off and became a damn good one... even playing through injuries while doing so.

She was asked to practice at multiple positions, including some at catcher, because the team was thin in some spots and she may have been needed at some point to cover for another player(s). She got pissed at the mere thought that she should have to do that. While she pouted and looked for an exit to Florida, Hemphill stepped up and not only stepped into the role of catcher, but worked her ass off and became a damn good one... even playing through injuries while doing so.
Is what happened To Goodnight similar? I've always thought we were trying to turn her into a slap hitter and she didnt want to be one. That was just a guess on my part, dont have a clue on how it really went down

Gotcha. Yeah, no matter the talent you don't need folks like that around a team.

Is what happened To Goodnight similar? I've always thought we were trying to turn her into a slap hitter and she didnt want to be one. That was just a guess on my part, dont have a clue on how it really went down

Not really... I think there were just some issues with some in that class and not meshing very well in some ways and it led to them bolting. I think she had a family connection to UGA (besides being from GA) which probably had a bit to do with her landing there...

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom