| BSB/SB šŸ„Ž Alabama Advances to the Super Regionals hosting #12 seed Northwestern

Awesome job by Torrence stepping up when all the pressure was on her. That was massive.

Also... This Alabama team has issues and the roster needs a lot of attention, but the scoreboard is all that matters at this point. Alabama is alive and well. Florida and their player of the year? Mighty Penta and auburn? Arkansas, the new Queens of the SEC? LSU and that annoying peacock with the title belt? Done. And to my knowledge, all of them had their #1 arms available.

Awesome job by Torrence stepping up when all the pressure was on her. That was massive.

Also... This Alabama team has issues and the roster needs a lot of attention, but the scoreboard is all that matters at this point. Alabama is alive and well. Florida and their player of the year? Mighty Penta and auburn? Arkansas, the new Queens of the SEC? LSU and that annoying peacock with the title belt? Done. And to my knowledge, all of them had their #1 arms available.
Annoying peacock? I missed something a day back or so

Annoying peacock? I missed something a day back or so

Could be a really nice guy for all I know, but heā€™s always front and center behind home plate, and extremely distracting/annoying. One of those folks if you sat beside or behind, youā€™d be pissed. Basically, the Vandy Whistler but with a title belt instead of an ear piercing whistle.

IMG_3647.jpeg

All this aside, Iā€™ve been extremely critical of Murph and this team. At the end of the day, out of 286 D1 softball teams our ladies are in the top 16. Anything else this year is icing on the cake as far as Iā€™m concerned. Now northwestern is very beatable,if Tana is able to go they may make it to the World Series. Thatā€™d be something for sure.

All this aside, Iā€™ve been extremely critical of Murph and this team. At the end of the day, out of 286 D1 softball teams our ladies are in the top 16. Anything else this year is icing on the cake as far as Iā€™m concerned. Now northwestern is very beatable,if Tana is able to go they may make it to the World Series. Thatā€™d be something for sure.

I honestly just hope they advance so that the Seniors can enjoy the trip to OKC one last time.

Could be a really nice guy for all I know, but heā€™s always front and center behind home plate, and extremely distracting/annoying. One of those folks if you sat beside or behind, youā€™d be pissed. Basically, the Vandy Whistler but with a title belt instead of an ear piercing whistle.

View attachment 24389

Heā€™s annoying on the tv broadcast too!!!
I didn't see it ... was told he was climbing the net, again, this weekend.

IMO the criticism of Murph has been warranted. Sure Iā€™m as happy as any Bama fan that this softball team has made it this far and hopefully will make it all the way to OKC. With that being said, this program has been on the decline past 3-4 years. There is no reason Alabama softball should not be on the consistency level with Oklahoma. Murph has the facilities and resources to be there. Itā€™s obvious Gasso works daily to make the Oklahoma program what it is. Itā€™s going to be interesting to watch the transfer portal after this season. Not who Murph gets in the portal but what current Alabama players hit the portal. RTR

I agree with you, but we want a solid program for years, not a single year where we get handed an easy regional based on name (not my words, but others on this forum), and then continue to slide. We're one of those teams because of one pitcher. The issue is where we go without her and looking forward as far as the program is concerned. For this season though, yeah, we somehow got here without much offense, and we should be happy where we are at considering that.

Back
Top Bottom