| CURRENT EVENTS Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

Supposedly 🍎 is about to ban encrypted messaging apps. Read where a couple of firearms sites were de-platformed also. Digital book burnings. I’m waiting for someone to tell me why I don’t need an encrypted messaging app.

Congress had been trying to find a way to ban then for a long time but couldn't get it done legally. They now have found a way to get it done partly. Another reason to use Android where you can sideload much more easily.

Congress had been trying to find a way to ban then for a long time but couldn't get it done legally. They now have found a way to get it done partly. Another reason to use Android where you can sideload much more easily.
🍎 and alphabet have the ability to perform remote maintenance on your device. That was how everyone got the COVID reporting app force installed last year. We are about to have our own version of China’s Great Firewall.

I'm guessing after Wednesday this thread will become the Biden thread? Because, I think some of his supporters was also some of the ones that rush in!

One more thing, Don't any of you think it was very easy for them to rush into the building without any force from the guards?

I'm guessing after Wednesday this thread will become the Biden thread? Because, I think some of his supporters was also some of the ones that rush in!

One more thing, Don't any of you think it was very easy for them to rush into the building without any force from the guards?
I will keep posting here until told to stop. @TerryP could get pressure from his provider to do away with this type of open discussion.

This ain't Nazi Germany, and the world's not ending. Everyone should be old enough to have experienced several liberal presidencies, and should be well-read enough to understand what happened then isn't happening now.

That being said, you can go to many places where good people are calling for the apocalypse. They are as misinformed and misdirected as those who actually took Trump at his word and marched on the Capitol.

You can gin up the "it's never been this bad before", but you're caught up in the moment. A lying piece of crap has been narrowly voted out of office, and if you're surprised he's leaving like a spoiled brat who wants to burn it all down because he can't have it, don't be. The election wasn't stolen, it's just another verifiable lie from an amoral, lifetime liar.

My choice of Trump over Hillary was an easy one, but this conservative is still amazed at the control Trump exerts over those most distant from him.

The occupation of the Capitol is going to be used by both fringes. Liberal media will spin it up, but it's still unprecedented. I'm hopeful they identify everyone involved in injuring the officers, and the fire extinguisher throwing coward in particular. Rule of Law, right?

This ain't Nazi Germany, and the world's not ending. Everyone should be old enough to have experienced several liberal presidencies, and should be well-read enough to understand what happened then isn't happening now.

That being said, you can go to many places where good people are calling for the apocalypse. They are as misinformed and misdirected as those who actually took Trump at his word and marched on the Capitol.

You can gin up the "it's never been this bad before", but you're caught up in the moment. A lying piece of crap has been narrowly voted out of office, and if you're surprised he's leaving like a spoiled brat who wants to burn it all down because he can't have it, don't be. The election wasn't stolen, it's just another verifiable lie from an amoral, lifetime liar.

My choice of Trump over Hillary was an easy one, but this conservative is still amazed at the control Trump exerts over those most distant from him.

The occupation of the Capitol is going to be used by both fringes. Liberal media will spin it up, but it's still unprecedented. I'm hopeful they identify everyone involved in injuring the officers, and the fire extinguisher throwing coward in particular. Rule of Law, right?

The rule of law should be first and foremost for everyone but it is foolish to believe it actually happens. Anyone with the benefit of age has seen many examples over the years on both sides of the aisle prove to be above the law.

I readily admit to believing this was a stolen election. Does it make me a conspiracy theorist? So be it. The CIA coined the term and gave it to their paid shills in the media decades ago, maybe in the 50s but I don’t remember exactly when. It was done to discredit stories getting too close to home. Conspiracy Theorists has about as much impact as the Race card, it is a bludgeon to discredit individuals or undesirable groups.

Regardless time has yet to unfold on anything good or not. The notable exception being the big tech coordinated censoring of any double plus ungood speech.

I see where Mitch McConnell is saying that Attack at the Capitol was provoked by the president! I'm seeing these Republican are now leaving the sinking ship. Also two are going to church with soon the be President. Not going to PDT going away banquet.

I see where Mitch McConnell is saying that Attack at the Capitol was provoked by the president! I'm seeing these Republican are now leaving the sinking ship. Also two are going to church with soon the be President. Not going to PDT going away banquet.

It's all a game of political chess and people using people. McConnell doesn't, and never has, cared any more for Trump than Trump has for him. The relationship ran its course when Trump lost. Now, Trump is powerless and toxic, which isn't a great mixture to tether your line to inside DC.

Why would Trump want anything to do with politics anymore. The swamp got him and still is afraid of him. Having the reserve in DC for a new president tells it all. The democrats want to control Trumps future and demonize all supporters. I hope the future will be more civil but it doesn't look like it.

Back
Top Bottom