| CURRENT EVENTS Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

As I despise republicans and democrats with equal venom, I would love unbiased media. I have actually watched English language news from different countries over the past year that were far less biased than any domestic. All media to be taken with a grain of salt and compared. However I still like to connect to and email or IM individuals in other countries to try to get their POV. Last year was an orchestrated event in western civilization based countries not a damn thing spontaneous about it.
PS - I was a republican and only despised the (R)s like Romney now it is all of them.

Last edited:
As I despise republicans and democrats with equal venom, I would love unbiased media. I have actually watched English language news from different countries over the past year that were far less biased than any domestic. All media to be taken with a grain of salt and compared. However I still like to connect to and email or IM individuals in other countries to try to get their POV. Last year was an orchestrated event in western civilization based countries not a damn thing spontaneous about it.
PS - I was a republican and only despised the (R)s like Romney now it is all of them.
As long as you voted. I don't care what your party is! Romney isn't any type of (R). Right now I'm disappoint in all that are seating in D.C. I have been thinking about move on to another party. I have done the (R) & (D). I thinking we need term limit like we have for the president. But as long as those seating vote on it, we will never have that for them.

I thinking we need term limit like we have for the president. But as long as those seating vote on it, we will never have that for them.

It can be forced through a Constitutional Convention, but that opens up a can of worms that I don't want to see as it would open up everything to be put into or taken out of the Constitution. I could see the 2nd Amendment being stripped right out as the first thing to happen.

It can be forced through a Constitutional Convention, but that opens up a can of worms that I don't want to see as it would open up everything to be put into or taken out of the Constitution. I could see the 2nd Amendment being stripped right out as the first thing to happen.
The political and legal processes are broken beyond repair and can never be trusted. Vote counters determine elections not votes.

Purges of social media accounts of the right are accelerating as I type. Apple has threatened to ban Parler unless it agrees to follow the rules of the other media giants. I saw a quote but can’t find it at the moment it went “ It’s great that Trump will be gone in 13 days. What can we do to cleanse the people that voted for him?” This was attributed to an official at ABC. I will try to find the link.

I tried to get into Parler, but it really requires you to either have a bunch of people you know on there already or just want to hear the inane ramblings of someone you have never heard of. I mostly use Twitter for humor and sports news so none of that applies there.
It operates like twatter. I follow several politicians, Dinesh DeSouza, Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame, etc. You have sole control of the content in your feed. I posted the info because it has been an orchestrated day to start clamping down on dissenting views. Huge purge on twatter starting yesterday.

It operates like twatter. I follow several politicians, Dinesh DeSouza, Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame, etc. You have sole control of the content in your feed. I posted the info because it has been an orchestrated day to start clamping down on dissenting views. Huge purge on twatter starting yesterday.

OK. So basically folks I don't give a crap about anyway. Literally I follow almost exclusively either sports folks or humor on Twitter. The only thing remotely political on Twitter I give a crap about is Jamie Dupree.

EDIT: BTW. If you want to have fun go look at the Android Reddit thread on it here. Spoiler, they deleted every post and locked it.

Last edited:
I tried to get into Parler, but it really requires you to either have a bunch of people you know on there already or just want to hear the inane ramblings of someone you have never heard of. I mostly use Twitter for humor and sports news so none of that applies there.
Eventually everything and everyone gets censored when you accept the first instance.
PS: initial estimates are a little over 4M purged from twatter today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom