| CURRENT EVENTS One thing I like about Trump is his ability to turn people on their heads with a single comment. Just freaks them out.

Nobody force feeding anything down your throat, don’t want to see rainbows then don‘t look, don’t want an electric vehicle then don’t buy one, no agendas are being force fed to you,

Meanwhile.......

BY WAYNE PARRY
Updated 2:07 PM EST, November 21, 2023
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey will prohibit the sale of new gasoline-powered vehicles by 2035 as part of an effort to improve air quality and reduce planet-warming pollutants, officials announced Tuesday.

LOL you’re funny.

They don’t do anything y’all bitch and moan that he hasn’t been charged then he’s charged and you still bitch and moan. They’re still lying about involvements, but yet he’s been charged

Again he’s being held accountable, isn’t that paying your fair share? My god
Good lord. At times you just miss the sarcasm, the irony. The "fair share" comment was first class material on a late night show, 10 years ago. But, Colbert started wearing syringes.

I'm not bitching. I'm not moaning. If you've read what I've said, I'm jealous. I wish I could spend $500K a year on hookers, smoke crack, not pay taxes, and defy the rules of life.

Nobody force feeding anything down your throat, don’t want to see rainbows then don‘t look, don’t want an electric vehicle then don’t buy one, no agendas are being force fed to you, what you see as agendas is people wanting to live their lives just as free as anybody else, your freedom doesn’t mean more than anybody else’s just because they have different views and beliefs than you
Just a few off the top of my head:

• No gas autos by 2035. What to buy?
  • Growing rules so that you can't have a natural gas furnace or stove.
  • California trying to regulate non-electric trains and semis out of existence - for the entire country.
  • The impossible logistics of mining and refining enough materials to make all the car batteries needed (not to mention trains and semis) is very clear. The second step to this is that they'll just make cars with much smaller batteries so you can't drive more than 100-150 miles from home.
  • Carbon credits are a simple transfer of wealth, a taking.
  • Back to those oil leases, one reason they've gone down this year was due to a five-fold increase in the minimum bid per acre, and a fifteen-fold increase in bond costs. At the same time, Biden reduced the fees to lease Federal property for windmills by 80 percent.
  • Meat and dairy producers are being legislated out of existence, both through carbon taxes and animal rights activism.
  • Campus activism does not allow for the free expression of ideas.
  • Passing rules to obscure the degree of ESG costs in a proposed investment - which should be fraudulent.
  • Rewriting broad swaths of regulations and laws - without Congressional involvement - to change the word "sex" to include transsexuals or gender identity.
  • A return to an overreaching interpretation of WOTUS. The freedom lost from that one rule is astounding.

Still not forcing anybody to get one
So, how do they get anywhere? If you can't buy one thing, you are forced to buy something else.

This is one of the greatest examples of how stupid this mandate is today. Today. Let's invert this for a minute, and apply it to all vehicles. IE: Like we're seeing in CA.

ALL tractor trailer trucks have to be electric. If you look at that, you'll find it requires roughly 16,000 lbs of batteries. Trucks are weighed, based on how the infrastructure is created, to keep the roads safe.

So, they are adding 16K of tonage on a truck that supplies the food chain. The supply chain. (See shortage on goods.) On roads, that aren't built to support the weight.

So, they have a little over a decade to rebuild every road that carries goods.

From vehicles, charged from coal plants...

• California trying to regulate non-electric trains and semis out of existence - for the entire country.
  • The impossible logistics of mining and refining enough materials to make all the car batteries needed (not to mention trains and semis) is very clear. The second step to this is that they'll just make cars with much smaller batteries so you can't drive more than 100-150 miles from home.
  • Back to those oil leases, one reason they've gone down this year was due to a five-fold increase in the minimum bid per acre, and a fifteen-fold increase in bond costs. At the same time, Biden reduced the fees to lease Federal property for windmills by 80 percent.
  • Meat and dairy producers are being legislated out of existence, both through carbon taxes and animal rights activism.
  • Passing rules to obscure the degree of ESG costs in a proposed investment - which should be fraudulent.
  • Rewriting broad swaths of regulations and laws - without Congressional involvement - to change the word "sex" to include transsexuals or gender identity.
  • A return to an overreaching interpretation of WOTUS. The freedom lost from that one rule is astounding.
I had to edit your post...took it to bullet points.

And yes, I'm laughing at my wording.

• Go to a different state to buy a gas powered vehicle, those aren’t the only two states selling vehicles are they?
  • Where is that taking place? California?
  • Ah yes the power of one state….
  • I’ll have to get back to abut the oil leases after I talk with the “expert” because again as I said I’m not familiar with O&G outside of technology
  • Weird, I and everybody I know including my uncle who owns one of the top 10 largest ranches in Texas are given subsidies and tax breaks, we’re not being driven out of business. Conglomerates like Tyson should be regulated beyond belief, they’re the reason animal rights activists are so against this way of life, they way they treat the animals is disgusting
  • Campuses to include Liberty or any other Christian college right?
  • Does that change in sex interrupt your life at all? Didn’t think so
  • You’re right, it‘s failure to respect private property rights and the Clean Water Act is astounding and what the 5 righties on SCOTUS did was terrible.

So, how do they get anywhere? If you can't buy one thing, you are forced to buy something else.

This is one of the greatest examples of how stupid this mandate is today. Today. Let's invert this for a minute, and apply it to all vehicles. IE: Like we're seeing in CA.

ALL tractor trailer trucks have to be electric. If you look at that, you'll find it requires roughly 16,000 lbs of batteries. Trucks are weighed, based on how the infrastructure is created, to keep the roads safe.

So, they are adding 16K of tonage on a truck that supplies the food chain. The supply chain. (See shortage on goods.) On roads, that aren't built to support the weight.

So, they have a little over a decade to rebuild every road that carries goods.

From vehicles, charged from coal plants...
Go to a different state and buy said gas powered vehicle. Those aren't the only states that sell vehicles. So, you disagree with Wyoming banning the sale of electric vehicles then right?

This state is the number one producer of coal in the country and we’re shutting down our coal powered plants and turning them into nuclea, so the from vehicles, charged from coal plants is going to have to change regardless.

As the number one producer of coal in the country and having the largest coal mine in the country (North Antelope Rochelle) they’ve laid off hundreds of workers and slimmed down their operating, so how vehicles are ran is going to have to change or the US will have to get coal from China. Again this state being the largest producer of coal is moving all of their coal plants to nuclear, so something will have to change.

When I brought up this state and voting you several times mentioned “their right to vote” and their “voices heard”, CA voters voted for the rules they have and are going to have, so they’re allowing their voices to be heard and using their right to vote.

Tractor trailers- Tesla is building one and has some in use that weigh less than current semi truck models and there’s a smaller company called Edison motors that just built one that weighs less than current semi truck models, but you’re jumping off a cliff with this EVERY semi thing

Last edited:
Go to a different state and buy said gas powered vehicle. Those aren't the only states that sell vehicles. So, you disagree with Wyoming banning the sale of electric vehicles then right?
And how do you get that vehicle licensed in your state? "Uh, I need to get a license plate for a vehicle that's not allowed to be purchased in this state?" How do they tax you on the vehicle purchase?

Do I agree with a ban on the sale of electric vehicles? What the fuck kind of question is that? That little hook they put on the back of dress shirts...I need to put a leash on yours. The cliffs you jump off of.

And how do you get that vehicle licensed in your state? "Uh, I need to get a license plate for a vehicle that's not allowed to be purchased in this state?" How do they tax you on the vehicle purchase?

Do I agree with a ban on the sale of electric vehicles? What the fuck kind of question is that? That little hook they put on the back of dress shirts...I need to put a leash on yours. The cliffs you jump off of.
You can still register said vehicle man. It’s illegal here to sell EVs and I was able to register my daughter’s Tesla just fine and dandy. It’s a ban on selling them not owning them…..they tax you on the price of said vehicle at least that’s how this backwards state does it, maybe they do it by osmosis everywhere else

In Wyoming it is illegal to sell EVs hence the fucking question. You’re all up in arms over the ban of selling gas powered vehicles, so my question about EVs being banned is on subject…..you know vehicles and bans

In Wyoming it is illegal to sell EVs hence the fucking question. You’re all up in arms over the ban of selling gas powered vehicles, so my question about EVs being banned is on subject…..you know vehicles and bans
Asking questions, and up in arms, are two different things.

Think about this for a second. What have I suggested be banned? How many times have I said, "free will?"

You can still register said vehicle man. It’s illegal here to sell EVs and I was able to register my daughter’s Tesla just fine and dandy. It’s a ban on selling them not owning them…..they tax you on the price of said vehicle at least that’s how this backwards state does it, maybe they do it by osmosis everywhere else
There was an emphasis on the word "today." The draconian measures being weighted today will be far greater when the date roles around.

@ElephantStomp Your answers are so "I know you are, but what am I?" that I can't tell if you simply won't acknowledge facts or you actually believe your responses have merit.

I really don't respond to convince you of anything, just to let others see how the facts line up with your assertions.

Carry on.

@ElephantStomp Your answers are so "I know you are, but what am I?" that I can't tell if you simply won't acknowledge facts or you actually believe your responses have merit.

I really don't respond to convince you of anything, just to let others see how the facts line up with your assertions.

Carry on.
My opinions have as much merit as yours, no matter how much you think yours hold more weight, they don’t.

What you call facts are purely the same lines anybody can hear on Fox News, ONN, or from the likes of any other repub. I’ll take my chances with my “assertions” over the facts from the same type that believe the 2020 election was stolen, thanks

What you call facts are purely the same lines anybody can hear on Fox News, ONN, or from the likes of any other repub. I’ll take my chances with my “assertions” over the facts from the same type that believe the 2020 election was stolen, thanks
A little funny here...

You can see/hear/read the same thing on Al Jezerra.

Back
Top Bottom