| CURRENT EVENTS One thing I like about Trump is his ability to turn people on their heads with a single comment. Just freaks them out.

I give Biden the nod for his lifetime achievement of being on the wrong side of many, many issues, being a less effective VP than even Kamala, and lining his pockets. The boy got indicted again this evening, I see.
Being indicted is what we call accountability, something y’all on the right are allergic to.

Ah yes the wrong side of issues- Republican speak for “they went against what we said waaa waaa waaa”

The current admin is absolutely not near as damaging as those other two.
The other two? Is this about OBama? Bush?

What policy decisions were made by Trump that were damaging to this country?

His rhetoric? I get that side of the discussion.

His attitude? I laugh at that side. EVERYONE knew what they were getting.

Again. Policy.

What policy decisions were damaging to this country?

Being indicted is what we call accountability, something y’all on the right are allergic to.
Wait. What?

I have issues with pollen. I'm allergic. And, what I smell in a few courtrooms right now? I'm allergic.

Here's what you are missing. It's jealousy. Everyone wants to be Hunter Biden.

Considering the one rule in life has been "death and taxes..."

As much crack as he's smoked? Death isn't an issue
Taxes? Doesn't seem to be an issue either.

The other two? Is this about OBama? Bush?

What policy decisions were made by Trump that were damaging to this country?

His rhetoric? I get that side of the discussion.

His attitude? I laugh at that side. EVERYONE knew what they were getting.

Again. Policy.

What policy decisions were damaging to this country?
Who was Eleven talking about? That’s who we’re talking about

Let’s start with the trade war with China, that absolutely was terrible for this country.

Wait. What?

I have issues with pollen. I'm allergic. And, what I smell in a few courtrooms right now? I'm allergic.

Here's what you are missing. It's jealousy. Everyone wants to be Hunter Biden.

Considering the one rule in life has been "death and taxes..."

As much crack as he's smoked? Death isn't an issue
Taxes? Doesn't seem to be an issue either.
Case in point with what I was saying about the right and lack of accountability. Of course you disagree with that accountability, that’s a very right way think.

He’s being held accountable for his actions, again something the right knows nothing about

Who was Eleven talking about? That’s who we’re talking about

Let’s start with the trade war with China, that absolutely was terrible for this country.
Trump, Biden, Frank.

Reducing trade with, and investment in, China is an absolute necessity. There will be pain as production continues to shift to other, more expensive nations, but it's much worse for China than for us.

If not for the whistleblowers, this was going to be swept under the rug with a rotten plea deal. You know this, stop with the feeble sound bites.
It’s still accountability. No sound bite about it. Again I know you on the right aren’t used to that word in your lexicon in relation to politicians. Hunter was going to be held accountable whether there were whistleblowers or not, he was being investigated and you know this……some of you on the right are like racehorses with blinders on and can’t see beyond your noses

Hunter was going to be held accountable whether there were whistleblowers or not, he was being investigated and you know this…
IF this was the case, why did they sit on the case as long as they did running the "risk" of the statute of limitations?

I have seen no evidence about Hunter that reflects your view here. Hell, they are still lying about involvement(s.)

I find this especially rich today:

"Pay your fair share." Unless...

I agree we need to reduce trading with them, but it was still terrible for this country. As you said it’s going to continue to be painful

You agree that the country needs to reduce dependence on China.

But, it was bad for the country to reduce dependence on China under Trump? d

This isn't about policy; it's about feelings.

And those on the extreme left are too freaking worried about Trump winning, forcefeeding lgybtxyz agendas down peoples throats, making damn sure that Israel is blamed for everything happening in Gaza, having open borders, forcefeeding electric cars down everyone's throats. The list goes on. The extreme left has got our whole country so screwed up. They care more about the rainbow and Palestinian flags than they do the American flag.

Personally, I don't see it this way. I see a lot of people grasping for an identity, an ideology for life. They don't know what they care for: just what they are told to care for.
Just infuriating to me that our whole government system is failing Americans as a whole. Politicians have turned it into an idealogy battle instead of working to make our country better.

IF this was the case, why did they sit on the case as long as they did running the "risk" of the statute of limitations?

I have seen no evidence about Hunter that reflects your view here. Hell, they are still lying about involvement(s.)

I find this especially rich today:

"Pay your fair share." Unless...
LOL you’re funny.

They don’t do anything y’all bitch and moan that he hasn’t been charged then he’s charged and you still bitch and moan. They’re still lying about involvements, but yet he’s been charged

Again he’s being held accountable, isn’t that paying your fair share? My god

You agree that the country needs to reduce dependence on China.

But, it was bad for the country to reduce dependence on China under Trump? d

This isn't about policy; it's about feelings.
It is in fact about policy. A trade war with China is bad for Americans, we’ve seen this be played out. We do need to reduce our trade with them, but strategically and a trade war isn’t the way

And those on the extreme left are too freaking worried about Trump winning, forcefeeding lgybtxyz agendas down peoples throats, making damn sure that Israel is blamed for everything happening in Gaza, having open borders, forcefeeding electric cars down everyone's throats. The list goes on. The extreme left has got our whole country so screwed up. They care more about the rainbow and Palestinian flags than they do the American flag.
And the right is too worried about trying to figure out which version of god they want to force feed down our throats, making sure that Israel is painted as perfect little angels, force feeding Maga bullshit down our throats, wasting time getting retribution for their almighty orange lord, force feeding their beliefs on us, banning books that make them feel uncomfortable, I could on and on. They care more about their Maga flags than they do the American flag.

Nobody force feeding anything down your throat, don’t want to see rainbows then don‘t look, don’t want an electric vehicle then don’t buy one, no agendas are being force fed to you, what you see as agendas is people wanting to live their lives just as free as anybody else, your freedom doesn’t mean more than anybody else’s just because they have different views and beliefs than you

Back
Top Bottom