| CURRENT EVENTS One thing I like about Trump is his ability to turn people on their heads with a single comment. Just freaks them out.

My opinions have as much merit as yours, no matter how much you think yours hold more weight, they don’t.

What you call facts are purely the same lines anybody can hear on Fox News, ONN, or from the likes of any other repub. I’ll take my chances with my “assertions” over the facts from the same type that believe the 2020 election was stolen, thanks
Your generalizations, rather than an actual fact-based position, miss the mark.

I don't watch or read Fox News or ONN.
I read almost as much NYT as WSJ.
The 2020 election was not stolen.

Your generalizations, rather than an actual fact-based position, miss the mark.

I don't watch or read Fox News or ONN.
I read almost as much NYT as WSJ.
The 2020 election was not stolen.
Fact- every Republican parrots the same talking points. Biden bad, worse ever, Trump good, Cheney is a RINO, kangaroo court, etc etc etc

I didn‘t say YOU did, but I can hear the same talking points on Fox, ONN, and whatever other right wing news station there is.

I’ll give you credit for not thinking it was stolen

Fact- every Republican parrots the same talking points. Biden bad, worse ever, Trump good, Cheney is a RINO, kangaroo court, etc etc etc

I didn‘t say YOU did, but I can hear the same talking points on Fox, ONN, and whatever other right wing news station there is.

I’ll give you credit for not thinking it was stolen
You keep falling into the same rut of generalization, funny how you parrot that others are parroting.

We've covered the election.

I think I've made my views of Trump very clear on this forum.

I don't know every Republican who has opposed any of Trump's positions, or is not a naked apologist for him, but I agree with most of those positions.

1/6 involved many bad actors intent on doing harm to our nation. Were the hearings partisan? Of course, that's what majority hearings are. Were there some who did not arrive with ill intent, those who followed Trump's direction to go Capitol Hill, and were caught up in the events? Yes, all participants are not equally guilty.

So, just to recap - Biden IS bad.

Last edited:
You keep falling into the same rut of generalization, funny how you parrot that others are parroting.

We've covered the election.

I think I've made my views of Trump very clear on this forum.

I don't know every Republican who has opposed any of Trump's positions, or is not a naked apologist for him, but I agree with most of those positions.

1/6 involved many bad actors intent on doing harm to our nation. Were the hearings partisan? Of course, that's what majority hearings are. Were there some who did not arrive with ill intent, those who followed Trump's direction to go Capitol Hill, and were caught up in the events? Yes, all participants are not equally guilty.

So, just to recap - Biden IS bad.
As for 1/6 Repubs were offered 5 positions on the committee and when dems denied Jim Jordan (a Trump apologist) a position McCarthy (repub leader at the time) pitched a fit and removed all Repubs off the committe, but Cheney and Kinzinger stayed and paid a heafty political and personal price. I don’t believe everybody that went to the Capital was a bad person and not everybody is equally guilty.

To recap- I’m not a Biden guy, but I’d rather have him than the previous dude

As for 1/6 Repubs were offered 5 positions on the committee and when dems denied Jim Jordan (a Trump apologist) a position McCarthy (repub leader at the time) pitched a fit and removed all Repubs off the committe, but Cheney and Kinzinger stayed and paid a heafty political and personal price. I don’t believe everybody that went to the Capital was a bad person and not everybody is equally guilty.

To recap- I’m not a Biden guy, but I’d rather have him than the previous dude
It wouldn't have mattered if there had been full contingent of Republicans on the panel, they would still have been a minority, and the manner in which the information was presented, or not presented, would not have changed.

It wouldn't have mattered if there had been full contingent of Republicans on the panel, they would still have been a minority, and the manner in which the information was presented, or not presented, would not have changed.
They would’ve been the minority, but they would’ve had a bigger voice, but it was easier for McCarthy to act like a petulant child and like to repub voters about it being unfair than to act like an adult.

The two repubs had an equal voice on the committee and one was made Vice Chair. With 5 repubs the manner ion which things were done, shared, or not shared could’ve changed, but again McCarthy whined and used it as a fundraising tool, so he could say “those dems”

Back
Top Bottom