| CURRENT EVENTS Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

Bidne has already announced he is stopping the Keystone pipeline and rejoining the Paris Climate garbage. Writing is on the wall for oil companies to make their money while they can before they are choked out of business.
I don't believe it's going to be just the oil companies, pretty much all of the energy/power industry is going to take a hit, no fracking = no combined cycle plants which run off natural gas, no need to even discuss coal fired plants or nukes.

80TB of data helps produce this. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

They did some damage. An infinitesimal amount compared to the past year. I didn’t hear you complaining about the platforms that the others used to disseminate their info. Maybe I’m misunderstanding you. Maybe I’m a malcontent but riots against the government are indicative of problems with the government not the peasants.

They did some damage. An infinitesimal amount compared to the past year. I didn’t hear you complaining about the platforms that the others used to disseminate their info. Maybe I’m misunderstanding you. Maybe I’m a malcontent but riots against the government are indicative of problems with the government not the peasants.

So, those in Seattle were correct to attempt, night after night after night, to burn down a Federal Courthouse?

No, the problem with this riot against the government was a gullible group, some already bent on creating havoc and inflicting injury, were flat-out lied to by their leader. People died, fuck the platform and your rationalization of the damage, people who are sworn to uphold the law were injured and killed. The entire sorry episode was built on a false premise that Trump had been cheated and hadn't actually lost.

Trump is the guy diving at knees during the victory formation, or the one who starts a fight and then runs and lets others fight it.

There is no justification for this. All that those five to eight thousand people did was provide a narrative that all conservatives are not only angry, but dangerous. There was never a chance of another uprising today, and the leftists knew it, but they wanted the spectacle of the military having to protect our democracy from its own citizens.

I don't believe it's going to be just the oil companies, pretty much all of the energy/power industry is going to take a hit, no fracking = no combined cycle plants which run off natural gas, no need to even discuss coal fired plants or nukes.

It puts a new curve on future oil returns, which means it will push oil companies to invest even more quickly into alternative fuels. Natural gas should be the darling of liberals as a transition away from coal and oil energy generation, but it doesn't completely match their mantra. Mass produced nuclear pods may yet become significant. Battery material shortages will hamper the U.S. due to environmental restrictions, at least until cheaper batteries made out of more readily available materials go mainstream - that will be the game changer and hurt China's returns on its cornering of rare earth elements.

Energy intensive industries (steel, cement) will taking a licking, too, I think.

RTR,

Tim

No, the problem with this riot against the government was a gullible group, some already bent on creating havoc and inflicting injury, were flat-out lied to by their leader. People died, fuck the platform and your rationalization of the damage, people who are sworn to uphold the law were injured and killed. The entire sorry episode was built on a false premise that Trump had been cheated and hadn't actually lost.

There is no justification for this. All that those five to eight thousand people did was provide a narrative that all conservatives are not only angry, but dangerous. There was never a chance of another uprising today, and the leftists knew it, but they wanted the spectacle of the military having to protect our democracy from its own citizens.
Fuck your casual dismissal of anything contrary to your narrative. You’re more incensed about this than the past year. The difference here is it was directed solely at government. I don’t give two rat fucks and a fucking pig whistle what your opinion is concerning me.
Trump was a clown but he was/is symbolic of a very real issue. A democracy doesn’t need protected from the citizens.

Last edited:
Fuck your casual dismissal of anything contrary to your narrative. You’re more incensed about this than the past year. The difference here is it was directed solely at government. I don’t give two rat fucks and a fucking pig whistle what your opinion is concerning me.

I'm not giving you an opinion of you. My dismissal isn't casual. It's direct and supported. It's not a narrative. It is stark truth. The lunacy begins when people defend these actions as "less worse" than liberal transgressions or, even worse, the beginning of some fight for freedom.

This violence concerns me because idiots who purportedly share some of my political views decided to put officers at risk. The sheer stupidity of prior liberal protests and vandalism are on display for all to see and reject as well. Just because of where these idiots lie on the political spectrum is no reason to rationalize and dither.

You have a narrative, I have a narrative. The difference being that we both think the other is full of shit. You have no more truth than I and exhibit a level of gullibility (generations have) towards government that has allowed the all powerful monster in DC to become master over all instead of servant. I see the government as evil incarnate even with your party in charge. It is my sincere hope that at a very minimum, the Republican Party is gutted and ruined. Every race contested.

Last edited:
You have a narrative, I have a narrative. The difference being that we both think the other is full of shit. You have no more truth than I and exhibit a level of gullibility (generations have) towards government that has allowed the all powerful monster in DC.

Believe what you want.

The direct actions of conservative protestors caused people to die. Those actions have given liberals an easy path to paint many with the same brush.

IT11 touched on this but... IMO, one of the things that made what happened at the Capitol so hard to swallow is that they were "conservatives" and as a conservative, I hold them to a higher standard than I do those on the left. I wasn't surprised at all the stuff that happened over the summer from the far left... that's what they do. Doesn't mean it didn't piss me off, it did, but that's on page 1 of their playbook. It was all completely expected. To see folks on "my side" of things do similar? That was a gut punch.

How large was the crowd of conservative protestors? The fucker with the Buffalo hat was at every antifa shît storm over the past year.
Just accept the story from the trusty news...........stupid to listen

IT11 touched on this but... IMO, one of the things that made what happened at the Capitol so hard to swallow is that they were "conservatives" and as a conservative, I hold them to a higher standard than I do those on the left. I wasn't surprised at all the stuff that happened over the summer from the far left... that's what they do. Doesn't mean it didn't piss me off, it did, but that's on page 1 of their playbook. It was all completely expected. To see folks on "my side" of things do similar? That was a gut punch.

You’re from the clutch the pearls crowd, I’m from the crowd that thinks we need civil war to spilt the country up. I really don’t want to be a part of any country where I’m considered the problem.

Back
Top Bottom