| CURRENT EVENTS Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

Well sir, I voted for the asshole twice. If you say there are no differences in democrats and republicans, I'm surprised you voted at all.
Many times I don’t vote. When you are presented with 2 versions of evil, one cannot in good faith give your consent to be governed. That may be a bit deeper than you want to think when voting but I trend that way. I voted this time because of the past year and Trump was gouging dems.

Many times I don’t vote. When you are presented with 2 versions of evil, one cannot in good faith give your consent to be governed. That may be a bit deeper than you want to think when voting but I trend that way.

Skipping an election doesn't endow you with sovereignty, but you're certainly overthinking it if you believed Hillary was less dangerous than Biden.

You’re from the clutch the pearls crowd, I’m from the crowd that thinks we need civil war to spilt the country up. I really don’t want to be a part of any country where I’m considered the problem.

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention, but conservatives rioting seems to be a relatively new development. Nevertheless, put me in whatever crowd(s) you wish.

It puts a new curve on future oil returns, which means it will push oil companies to invest even more quickly into alternative fuels. Natural gas should be the darling of liberals as a transition away from coal and oil energy generation, but it doesn't completely match their mantra. Mass produced nuclear pods may yet become significant. Battery material shortages will hamper the U.S. due to environmental restrictions, at least until cheaper batteries made out of more readily available materials go mainstream - that will be the game changer and hurt China's returns on its cornering of rare earth elements.

Energy intensive industries (steel, cement) will taking a licking, too, I think.

RTR,

Tim
Natural gas doesn't match their mantra due to fracking. They've went all bravado against it and are now in power, time for them to put up or shut up when it comes to the fracking process.

They did some damage. An infinitesimal amount compared to the past year. I didn’t hear you complaining about the platforms that the others used to disseminate their info. Maybe I’m misunderstanding you. Maybe I’m a malcontent but riots against the government are indicative of problems with the government not the peasants.

Forcefully entering the Capitol is a level I'm not in alignment with. You cannot put down one side for doing the same and then use it as justification for doing the same. Wrong is wrong.

I'm merely pointing out that Parler didn't do their job, they made major mistakes in how they handled people's data and it will end up burning their users. But then again, these idiots posted it...so who's fault is it really?

I am of the opinion a day of reconing is coming. I do not trust the elected political leaders, I think both sides are bad and corrupt and frankly I do not believe that I have any say in what happens. I'm tired if picking shit candidate 1 over shit candidate 2. I'm tired of career politicians and I do not want another POTUS Trump in office.

Forcefully entering the Capitol is a level I'm not in alignment with. You cannot put down one side for doing the same and then use it as justification for doing the same. Wrong is wrong.

I'm merely pointing out that Parler didn't do their job, they made major mistakes in how they handled people's data and it will end up burning their users. But then again, these idiots posted it...so who's fault is it really?

I am of the opinion a day of reconing is coming. I do not trust the elected political leaders, I think both sides are bad and corrupt and frankly I do not believe that I have any say in what happens. I'm tired if picking shit candidate 1 over shit candidate 2. I'm tired of career politicians and I do not want another POTUS Trump in office.
100% ditto. 👍

My apologies for totally misunderstanding you. We seem to agree on far more than I realized. The big difference being that I believe the direct confrontation of the evil scum in DC was long overdue, however for anyone to dismiss agitation from antifa/blm in the crowd is intellectually dishonest. Those are not hallowed halls of government, it is a nest of corruption unrivaled in scope simply because of the geopolitical standing of the country.
I agree with everyone’s assessment of Parler and their security. In relation to the videos pulled from Parler everyone should remember that anyone can and did sign up. I gleaned disruptive dickheads daily so I know supporters of the scum of the past year are there. My rage lies in the coordination of censorship and it will get worse under this ant-American administration.

A very emotional time in our country right now. I think all of us are passionate about our beliefs and I would probably be correct in stating that most of us are fed up with government on all levels as well as how the media spins stuff. I personally think media is becoming just as corrupt as politicians.

Amen!

A very emotional time in our country right now. I think all of us are passionate about our beliefs and I would probably be correct in stating that most of us are fed up with government on all levels as well as how the media spins stuff. I personally think media is becoming just as corrupt as politicians.
Not sure if it's "becoming" as much as how it has always been.... I'm having a little deja vu from the late 60's and early 70's from some of the media from back then that is eerily similar to how they are today. Being a kid growing up back then I didn't pay any attention to the "boring ass news" but I see it now.

I don't want another Trump in the office that didn't win the votes. We have one now that many know didn't win the votes. He won the ballots. The swamp won this time but we the people are still here. Biden had an advantage. He didn't have to buy as many signs and flags.

Back
Top Bottom