| CURRENT EVENTS Trump Supporters Storm Capitol

Outside agitators, huh? I didn't see antifa breaking windows, climbing through them and lounging at Pelosi's desk. There is no spin that will insulate those who entered the Capitol illegally. As has been covered extensively, people will believe what they choose, even in the face of facts, if it suits their preconceived notions. Perhaps there were antifa mixed in, but that certainly can't explain it all away. Trump simply wants the attention and he will lead (more accurately, direct) anyone who supports him straight to ruin. It doesn't matter if it's those in his administration, or the anonymous regular joe who falsely believed he would be their savior.

He's been an amoral, hyper-narcissistic piece of shit for decades. I don't know why anyone thought a one-term by him would end any differently than with temper tantrums, childish bluffs and denials.
I’m not excusing anything and I certainly never thought he was my savior and I am ruined already. I don’t need saving again Jesus handled it. Anyone running for public office is a narcissist as is any person of great wealth. I don’t have a problem with Trump being a 1 term president. I have issues with the widespread vote counting irregularities and having them swept under the rug. I heard the talking heads on Feaux News spit out a stat that close to 40% of Americans believe that the election was stolen/compromised the real telling stat that 18% (I think) of democrat voters think so also. Paraphrasing it but I think Stalin said it, “Voters do not decide elections, vote counters do.” Seems accurate for this country as well now.
Now for the sake of argument let’s say that no antifa at all were there. It should disturb the hell out of anyone that the average type of American has been pushed this far.

Last edited:
Criminalism isn’t patriotic and criminals aren’t patriots.

Was there antifa there? Probably, but there were a hell of a lot more supporters of the President there than any other group.

This was sickening and sad. People that agree with what happened will stand on their rock shouting “patriots will rise” blah blah blah. These were criminals that should’ve been handled like such. This was domestic terrorism that was egged on by a narcissistic, arrogant, pompous ass that sits in the White House for two more weeks

Criminalism isn’t patriotic and criminals aren’t patriots.

Was there antifa there? Probably, but there were a hell of a lot more supporters of the President there than any other group.

This was sickening and sad. People that agree with what happened will stand on their rock shouting “patriots will rise” blah blah blah. These were criminals that should’ve been handled likeantifa such. This was domestic terrorism that was egged on by a narcissistic, arrogant, pompous ass that sits in the White House for two more weeks
Were you this agitated about the terrorists over the past year? Even if this was 100% Trumpers it was not even 1/1M of the past year that was inflicted by the pus bag terrorists. This was directed at the seat of corrupt government, that is 180 from the coordinated terrorism of the left leading up to this. None on the left condemned the terrorism. It should not shock anyone that eventually the other side would pop. The people have an enemy within, it was that which was the impetus and target for the popping of the cork. It will only get worse with the criminal in the WH after the 20th and the unrest will grow with the only difference being that deadly force will be the MO to put down these types. Sit back and watch, the unraveling of America has officially begun.

I'm disgusted by what has transpired.

I no longer want to be feed news via my social media accounts. I no longer want social media to have any influence on me.

I'm done with politics and politicians.

For the moment, I'm shutting down all my social media accounts.

I see where this is going and I do not want to be part of this.

Were you this agitated about the terrorists over the past year? Even if this was 100% Trumpers it was not even 1/1M of the past year that was inflicted by the pus bag terrorists. This was directed at the seat of corrupt government, that is 180 from the coordinated terrorism of the left leading up to this. None on the left condemned the terrorism. It should not shock anyone that eventually the other side would pop. The people have an enemy within, it was that which was the impetus and target for the popping of the cork. It will only get worse with the criminal in the WH after the 20th and the unrest will grow with the only difference being that deadly force will be the MO to put down these types. Sit back and watch, the unraveling of America has officially begun.
I didn’t agree with riots this summer either. My career was heavily involved in having to deal with the riots/protests.

Last night, I had to put people on 30 days lock out. One I when ahead and deleted this person. I don't mind you commit to anybody. But when you say these people need to be put to death, then I have a problem with that!

I'm disgusted by what has transpired.

I no longer want to be feed news via my social media accounts. I no longer want social media to have any influence on me.

I'm done with politics and politicians.

For the moment, I'm shutting down all my social media accounts.

I see where this is going and I do not want to be part of this.

For the first time, I've actually been thinking about creating a Facebook account.

I received a late Christmas card from a former co-worker, long retired, noting he'd lost his wife this year. I didn't know. When we lived in Montgomery, my wife and I were two kids with two babies, trying to make our way, and my co-worker and his wife - our friends - took us under their wing. Their kids were finishing high school or in college, and I think they saw something in us that reminded them of their struggles getting on their feet and making a life for themselves.

When we had our second son, our friends dropped by with a gift. He noticed the closet under the stairs was strewn with the toys of our oldest and asked, "Do you not have a toy box? I have one for you. Come pick it up." It was the toy box they'd used for their son and two daughters. I told him that we couldn't take it, that they'd regret getting rid of it. They were insistent, so I agreed to take it under the agreement that, when they had grandkids, they would take it back. They laughed and agreed.

Over the years, I'd see my old friends at various conferences or other assignments/engagements I had near them. About twelve years after we took possession of the toybox, I saw them both at an event. She had gone through cancer treatments and had rebounded well. And she now had two little grandkids. I asked her, "Are you ready to get your toybox back?". She beamed, "Yes!". We dropped it by on our way to Orange Beach a few months after that, and its journey was complete.

Honestly, I'm embarrassed that I haven't kept up with so many friends and associates over the years. It would be worth the crap of Facebook to not have to learn, six months late, that a friend lost their second battle with cancer.

So, maybe social media has some value, just like everything else, if you choose to use it appropriately, and you separate the chaff from the wheat.

RTR, my friends.

I'm pretty selective with who I have on Facebook. I rarely use it, truth be told. I use twitter and other platforms for specific reasons, but even then it spills over. Twitter is an example of a company overstepping.

I think the bigger point, the media has the ability to influence people in many ways. They have more control over us than many may realize. So I'm cutting the cord so to speak.

I didn’t agree with riots this summer either. My career was heavily involved in having to deal with the riots/protests.
I’m glad that you didn’t agree with them but I do notice there is no condemnation much less of the degree towards yesterday’s explosion.
China Joe is on the tube calling all of those protestors terrorists. He came across as threatening. All last year he was on the deny bandwagon. This man will be the only president of my adult life that will never be on my prayer list except for him and his vp’s days in office to be short. Democrat politicians and a huge swath of the republicans are sub human, amoral, evil entities no longer deserving of respect or trust.
@It Takes Eleven I did have a shipmate of mine lose his wife of 30 years to cancer. I had deleted FB and didn’t find out until I hit him up on LinkedIn about 8 months later. You toy chest story is an awesome life memory but I have never regretted tossing FB. I had already lost one shipmate to Hillary before dumping. I only have Parler.

Last edited:
Look at the news guys. Pelosi, Schumer on the tube hammering away to remove Trump with the 25th or impeachment. Stressing how important it was to get him out of office before the 20th. China Joe and group are coming after the right. Dumb asses just cranked the burner from simmer to wok style flame. Tinderbox is gonna blow.

I don't know if this is true or not but I have read that there may be a new political party on the horizon, may be called The Patriot Party
or The Constitution Party, or maybe some other name that I have not heard.

I do not know what is going to happen between now and 1/20, no more than any of the rest of you guys. Go ahead and call me a conspiracy
theorist if you want, I have thick skin as well as a thick skull. But I have read or heard in the not so distant past, that P. Trump could not make
any tangible moves on insurrection or arrest regarding corrupt governors, state attorney generals or other election officials who allowed cheating,
or otherwise turned a blind eye and would not follow through on promises made about verifying chain of custody of ballots,until Biden had been
declared the winner of the election with the counting the electoral votes yesterday. Someone has mentioned in this thread that P Trump and
his team of lawyers had not laid out the facts on fraud or cheating. I ask, where is the place to lay out all of your evidence? In a court of law,
not on tv where your enemies can have the time to mount their defense or try to debunk his evidence. There you have it, P Trump wanted to go about it the legal, right way and tried to get the courts to hear his evidence. With all the corruption by governors, attorney generals and state judges who would either not take up their case or throw it out of court. The SC did not want to get involved. Why not? It was Chief Justice Roberts that
was heard yelling through the walls, that they were not going to take up the case of voter fraud even though they had ruled for Bush in the Gore vs Bushcase some years ago. Because there would be rioting is what he was heard to be screaming. What the hell is their job then if not to settle disputes between parties? Could the real reason be that CJ Roberts is compromised? Blackmailed? It is my understanding that his name appears on flight logs to Epstein's private island, otherwise known as pedophile island.

OK, go ahead, I already feel like I've been shot at and missed, shit at and hit.

This is the reason that the calls for unity are bullshit. Everyone of those bastards words should be forced down their throats on a flaming skewer. We are soon to have political policing better buckle up.
5DDE7CBB-4394-4773-9277-964F11DC2378.jpeg

Both sides are to blame for this shit show. We the people cannot give these politicans what they want.

We the people need to implement term limits , etc to help fix some of these issues.

We're allowing them to spin us up and fight our neighbors over this nonsense.

Anyone getting titty twisted over the crap the other day forgets this bitch VP. I guess that I officially don’t give a fuck what the “clutch the pearls” crowds think of the breach of the capitol building. Yes they all are to blame. @planomateo You can’t change anything voting. The two biggest companies making electronic vote counter are owned at least partially by the ChiComs. Those two systems counted the majority of votes. Without proper ballots and hand counting under observation and under armed military guards we can never have an honest election again.

Kumswala Harris on riots

Last edited:
I'll take it a step further and place blame on the media as well. Most of them held Trump's feet to the fire, but they did it because they wanted to see him burn. There was plenty of legitimate stuff to call him out on, but they called him out on everything, plus made shit up (or in many cases, bombarded us with stuff that was made up they they didn't bother to fact check). Now, you've got a huge portion on the right who don't believe anything they say, even when it is legit, like "Biden won the election." And you've got a huge portion on the left who believe every morsel they throw at us, because they want to believe it. I think there are some individuals in the fringe media who shoot pretty straight on most things, but there are zero networks or major outlets who no longer have agendas, be it left or right. That means the average American can't get unbiased news, hell, I'm not sure they want unbiased news.

Back
Top Bottom