| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Mizzou

Good - We won and shut them out. However, that team was missing a lot of the talent that made it a top 25 team, so how good was the win? Did they really play to a high standard or just beat a subpar team?

Bad - Overall, the line play on both sides is not good.

Ugly - Penalties (Good gosh why is this team so undisciplined?)

Milroe's accuracy. He can hit a dime from 50 yards away, but he misses 10-15 yard passes consistently. It also looked like he was throwing off his back foot or leaning back on some of those misses. On one of his misses, he looked like Freddie Kitchens...simple 10 yard route yet he throws it so hard it had flames coming off the back of the ball. And of course that was a third down miss.

tim-robinson-egg.gif
i-don%27t-know-tim-robinson.gif
Ugly. The females dress in front of us...yicks. Wish i had a picture

Good: To quote BVG: “ Kendrick Law is really important to this offense. IMO, he still needs more touches, but watching him block his ass off is almost fulfilling enough. I ain't gonna blame him for that flag today, that was bullshit.”

KL sets a great example of doing the little things that you can control right. His run in the 1st quarter set a tone for the game IMO. The defense played solid for all 4 quarters.

Bad: Ryan Williams route running. He now has a 2 week opportunity to improve.

Ugly: Like every one else, penalties. The two that were called on our punt returns were nit picky.

I want to add this to the good. Bray Hubbard was on point yesterday. Getting his first INT. I saw no letdown with Sabb out.
To be fair, he’s playing against the backup QB that can’t even throw his way out out of a wet paper bag. I’m glad Cook was on the bench the second half cause that kid would have bled his soul out to win the game. He has a “IT” factor that would’ve been hard for us to stop with the current state of our defense.

The good: we got the win. Maybe some mental barriers got breached finally.

The Bad: the overall lack of awareness and discipline. If it’s not stupid mindless penalties, then it’s a lack of effort to turn up field and get the first down when you need it. Trying to juke your way to a touchdown instead. The situational awareness of this team needs to go up.

The ugly: the refs and the Missouri coach being an ass

Good - from listening Jordan Rogers on the broadcast & seeing CKD getting in guys faces, to Booker busting ass all week, it may be that CKD's program is recalibrating or pivoting his coaching tactics. As mention by someone else, Pate mentioned in his podcast, that because of the transfer portal & guys leaving, that CKD has had to have kid gloves with these guys. Or, perhaps, CKD understood that guys that quit midseason are leaving anyway so to hell with it. In any respect the team as a whole played harder, faster, & more physical. That was because of practice all week.

The offense did not seem to press for the big play as much as before. It seemed content with longer drives. The opening drive was solid but lead to points. This methodical approach was choppy (no 3rd down conversions till 4th quarter) but the strategy paid off becuase MO was worn out. Nice to see them MTAQ.

As a result of the last point, the running backs were good to see. Both Haynes & Miller took over on that one drive.

Milroe made several mid level throws & he threw to more than R Williams.

The defensive identiy of SWARM must have this hyper aggressive, physical approach at all times. It was much improved this week.

Bad - the LOS need work. Especially on the interior. I hope CKD is learning that in the SEC the LOS has to be solid & needs to be recruited accordingly. Injuries have played a part (J Roberts) & it is refreshing to see lineman rotating on BOTH sides of the ball. But we need more talent there big time.

Milroe is hot or cold baby. No SEC starting QB has any business missing wide open guys. I'm not talking about not seeing them or being hit during the throwing motion. I'm talking about the QB completes a clean throw & the guy is simply missed. It's like we can literally see where Milroe worked all week on throws & where he didn't.

Ugly - Penalties were better than last week but still bad, despite the BS calls. Hopefully, the improved weighed with BS calls is a sign of getting better. Only time will tell.

Size 20 girl trying to be hip in size 8 dress....
Trying to be hip! Ole Man you need to come over here and sit down with me. We can listen to my Paul Revere and the Raider albums.

Hip. C'Mon Man

#6 had three drops that were pretty well thrown to him. He has struggled this year. We could use another receiver to help out #4 when the ball is actually catchable.

#9 punt return guy almost killed us twice once he had to takeover as the returner

OL is what it is at this point and that is average

22 and 26 ran hard. 22 had the holding penalty that was so bad but then odds are he does the same in practice and it's not corrected

Hate #7 was hurt again. We need the glue he can provide in this roster.

Mizzou was a very handicapped team yesterday but a win at this point with our problems is damn good

JMO but Coaches are going to learn that they can't manage a great team by kissing ass. Saban elected that route and Kalen has followed BUT I think the end of that plan is near end. Let the pricks leave and take what comes. Those you're recruiting need to understand before they sign how you intend to run your show. Let them skip coming. You may miss on stars but avoid the mess of having to deal with them and the effect they would have on your program. The Ass Kissing Plan needs to end.
I believe Milroe has an injury of some type is keeping him from being totally effective running the football. He starts quick and then he slows.

There is poster on another site that says Milroe isn't injured. I think the guy actually works at the Andrews group in The Ham. He has been correct about everything for years. Codename1 is his handle.

I don't see Bama beating LSU unless Nuss plays like he did at times last night. Kelly has his own issues with his NIL Posse and their discipline.

#2 for LSU on offense is out of control and Kelly says nothing to him. His celebration after every play is really a bad look.

Last edited:
Uh oh, the pc police are going to be coming after you. - that's body shaming. Besides, maybe she just identifies as a size 8.
There were plenty of parts overflowing....in every direction....guess some people in Alabama may not have mirrors...

And body shaming cops....it was ms50+...more than me...i kept my thought tucked deeply in my head...till i got on here...
In the "ugly" paragraph

And @JoseyWalesTheOutlaw .... hip is hip...they dont say that any more?

Back
Top Bottom