| FTBL Michigan week - Rose Bowl Edition...

It was just reported on the radio that Harbaugh has hired a new agent (apparently he didn't have one before) and this agent has strong ties to the NFL. It's looking more and more likely that Harbaugh is gone. He's pulling a Pete Carroll, just as UM Is about to be hit with penalties. Will this affect the UM mindset tomorrow? Will it matter?

Harbaugh has wanted out, he just needs a dance partner. The Chargers are the likely partner at this point, as they've cleared out the HC and GM, have a roster that can win, and unlike in the past... are willing meet the high salary demands.

He checked out

I get how it looks, but from someone who'd know, that isn't the case. He wants out, but he badly wants to win those next 2 games first.

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, my son whispered to me that “momma thinks they, meaning Michigan, has a chance to beat us.” I share his positivity but if any one thinks that Michigan doesn’t have a pretty good team and a chance to beat us they are mistaken. It’s going to be a tough game.

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, my son whispered to me that “momma thinks they, meaning Michigan, has a chance to beat us.” I share his positivity but if any one thinks that Michigan doesn’t have a pretty good team and a chance to beat us they are mistaken. It’s going to be a tough game.
They have a chance, we do too. I build my opinions on what I read into, like how they are acting, talking, remaining humble but confident. Not some farce of having a inside route to how they are going to play, like I am an insider. Years of watching different teams at Bama and seeing them carry theirself tells me alot if they are ready. How I roll. I take it all in and adjust my opinion. UM is a very very good team. I think we are too. We have grown.

They have a chance, we do too. I build my opinions on what I read into, like how they are acting, talking, remaining humble but confident. Not some farce of having a inside route to how they are going to play, like I am an insider. Years of watching different teams at Bama and seeing them carry theirself tells me alot if they are ready. How I roll. I take it all in and adjust my opinion. UM is a very very good team. I think we are too. We have grown.
They, definitely, have not had the growth we have had. Their sos was nothing like ours. They see how we almost lost to the barn but can’t even fathom the will to win that game even if one team is 1-10 or 10-1. I truly believe Bama is the all around better team and we will win but it’s going to be a fight. I also truly believe that we pull away in the 4th qtr.

They, definitely, have not had the growth we have had. Their sos was nothing like ours. They see how we almost lost to the barn but can’t even fathom the will to win that game even if one team is 1-10 or 10-1. I truly believe Bama is the all around better team and we will win but it’s going to be a fight. I also truly believe that we pull away in the 4th qtr.
It wont be a 20 point skull dragging, it will be like the UGA game, we are in control and win by 10ish instead of 3 cause UGA is better than UM is my stance. I give my thoughts, usually have a somewhat grasp, eat a little crow now and then, but I feel this one in this manner.

I'd say Bama has played 2 teams this year that are better than Michigan... Texas and UGA... Bama went 1-1. I'd personally put Michigan a slight notch above a well prepared and focused Ole Miss team. Alabama should win IMO, but Michigan has some dudes... and I expect we will get their best shot.

Are Michigan's fans going to really outnumber our fans? This game might be like playing in Neyland for a little while. Still think Bama controls both LOS and pulls away, maybe in the second quarter or perhaps midway through the third.

Back
Top Bottom