| FTBL Alabama opens as uncommon underdog against Michigan in Rose Bowl.

I was not laughing at what you said my friend it was the .... They couldn’t score in a whore house with a fistful of $100’s!!! From UAGrad93. . I appologize if it looked that way.

I dont have problems with disagreements....at all....
I try to take my crimson colored glasses off some times ...

And yes...i laughed at that also...
No problem

Ready to see Haynes rumble some...quick and fast...but hasnt played as much as i expected...sure dont want to see him leave for more PT

Just saying...that what I highlighted was where the michigan writers are formulating their predictions.......i do believe we are peaking at right time....and hard to figure anything from AU game...at that f'ing place....

And they played 6 worse offense.... we had 6 that were weak teams too......chattanooga...AU...Arkansas..msu...mtsu...S Fla...so that a wash...

And i drank my share...maybe your share...of cold mild BLs....over weekend....got talked into going shopping...needed the BLs...to get though dealing with crowds!!!!!!!!

And @UAgrad93 ....iowa was 10-2...18th rank... i didnt watch but michigan just kinda grown them down...controlled ball... 26-0 pretty good trouncing...vs top 20 team...Iowa probably aint worth a shit.... overrated....
how about this: Let's make a small bet :)

If Terry and Me are right about this... you buy us hats from @BamaFan334 If you're right, you get hats from us :)

And yet they won 10 games in big 10....

Obviously...playing Defense.... they set NO positive offensive records.... but D was good enough...
Big 10!!! So!! Look who they did that against!
Penn St 10-2 Lost 31-0
Michigan St 4-8 won 26-16
Purdue 4-8 won 20-14
Wisconsin 7-5 won 15-6
Minnesota 5-7 lost 12-10
Northwestern 7-5 won 10-7
Rutgers 6-6 won 22-0
Illinois 5-7 won 15-13
Nebraska 5-7 won 13-10
Michigan 13-0 lost 26-0
That schedule doesn’t exactly scream Murderer’s Row!!

As for grinding down Iowa, Michigan had 12 first downs and 213 total yards of offense 66 of those on the ground on 34 carries. Michigan didn’t grind them down, just took advantage of short fields against a shitty offensive team. You are correct though about Iowa being a good defensive team. It would’ve been interesting to see their defense paired with a 2020’s offense instead of the 1930’s model!!

Last edited:
how about this: Let's make a small bet :)

If Terry and Me are right about this... you buy us hats from @BamaFan334 If you're right, you get hats from us :)
A bet about what?

Sounds good.... but....i am not "Michigan-ing". I was just saying...over n over...this is where the Michigan writers...fans...espn-ers..whoever
Are getting their thoughts on game....

I have added that every time...

As a matter of fact ...my money is on bama even at +200

1405196E-C2FE-484B-9F1E-70B66C157DDF.jpeg

Big 10!!! So!! Look who they did that against!
Penn St 10-2 Lost 31-0
Michigan St 4-8 won 26-16
Purdue 4-8 won 20-14
Wisconsin 7-5 won 15-6
Minnesota 5-7 lost 12-10
Northwestern 7-5 won 10-7
Rutgers 6-6 won 22-0
Illinois 5-7 won 15-13
Nebraska 5-7 won 13-10
Michigan 13-0 lost 26-0
That schedule doesn’t exactly scream Murderer’s Row!!

As for grinding down Iowa, Michigan had 12 first downs and 213 total yards of offense 66 of those on the ground on 34 carries. Michigan didn’t grind them down, just took advantage of short fields against a shitty offensive team. You are correct though about Iowa being a good defensive team. It would’ve been interesting to see their defense paired with a 2020’s offense instead of the 1930’s model!!
I agree its soft...

Back
Top Bottom