| FTBL Alabama opens as uncommon underdog against Michigan in Rose Bowl.

i watched michigan-osu game...
My only time watching michigan....looked impressive to me...
Big..tough...hard nose football....excellent QB...skilled players...reminded me of osu the year they beat bama...
Have not been able to win in cfps though... strange...

My money is on bama...but...throat a little dry thinking about it...
The only reason Michigan looked better than Ohio State was because they had some internal issues in locker room with their QB. Ohio State team was built to beat anyone and can compete in playoff, but it's more of leadership issues.

Yes, OSU.

I'm trying to talk myself out of the confidence I feel going into this game. I can't find a reason; yet. I'm working on myself.
When you read articles like this, what the vibe you get out of Michigan writers?

For me, Overconfidence. They're not taking lot of things into consideration for both sides of the ball. I think when Bama lines up on the field, lot of the players and fans on Michigan will be shell shocked.... similar to ND and Bama game. Same thing for Michigan and Alabama game few years ago.

I want to point out that if we hadn't played QB game early in this season and made Milroe the starter outright for the reason, I think we beat Texas. At end of the day and I'm not saying that to stroke @TerryP He get enough of that from the ladies at the bar.... I actually agree with him on this. I've watched all of the Michigan's game before and after thatt certain person's suspension... Let me tell you. They're soft. They should've lost 2 or 3 games this season, but they didn't.

We win easily because they don't have anyone to account for our WRs. We have several that stepped up this season. We have what they don't really have: Depth. It's same thing as LSU game: Do they have enough to keep up with us by the time third quarter rolls around. I 'm going to go on the record and say we will force turnovers and make Michigan panic because they are not built to play from behind. Bama will try and go fast as often and force them to keep up with Bama offense.
Well. Bama could easily have lost a couple others 2.
AU win was a miracle
Ark pushe
Tennessee had 2 score lead at half

Bama can be outstanding. Vs uga they were outstanding. But can be mediocre too
and play 1/2 of a game.

I think a lot of "Us" bama fans are believing the real bama is the team that played uga

Michigan writers may be thinking it was team that played AU

Hope we are right and not them

Well. Bama could easily have lost a couple others 2.
AU win was a miracle
Ark pushe
Tennessee had 2 score lead at half

Bama can be outstanding. Vs uga they were outstanding. But can be mediocre too
and play 1/2 of a game.

I think a lot of "Us" bama fans are believing the real bama is the team that played uga

Michigan writers may be thinking it was team that played AU

Hope we are right and not them
Difference between both teams...

As the team played more into the season.. Alabama got better. Michigan didn't.

Difference between both teams...

As the team played more into the season.. Alabama got better. Michigan didn't.
Really. AU was a game ago. We certainly weren't better
Michigan trounced Iowa in ccgame
Beat psu by 2 scored couple weeks earlier

Obviously uga was tougher opponent and bama played great

But i see where Michigan writers getting their predictions all i am saying. We have played great 1/2 of games several times
Wont get it vs Michigan

But i see where Michigan writers getting their predictions all i am saying. We have played great 1/2 of games several times
Wont get it vs Michigan

Defensively we were much better. How many touchdowns called back against Auburn? Took it to everyone else down the stretch. SEC Championship was against the #1 team in the country and it catapulted us to the Playoff.

Michigan is averaging ~150 yards passing the last four games to show they were sputtering.

Wont get it vs Michigan
Trounced Iowa? Go back and look at their drives against Iowa. Go back and just look at that Iowa offense against ANYONE!!! They couldn’t score 30 against AIR!!! They SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!! Michigan scored on short fields provided by that anemic Iowa offense.

My money is on bama...but...throat a little dry thinking about it...
Drink some of that piss water. 🍻
What you are saying is true. They also played six (?) teams whose offenses are among the worst in the nation. I think one is at #99, five 100 or worse.
When you read articles like this, what the vibe you get out of Michigan writers?
I don't read a lot of preview articles: fewer when they are talking about the spread on a game.

This game is going to be a grinding ball control game, where the key players that execute and make the fewest mistakes will win. I like our chances, but the first half will have both fans wondering who is better. Depth will play a roll as will the ability to throw the ball around.

Bama O-line Trenches- Bama has got better by miles, Michigan's D-line front is stout,

Advantage- Bama with having someone like Milroe our WRs TEs and RBs will Michigan spy? We are more dimensional than UM, I like our chances.

Michigan O-Line is also good, their QB is capable along with their running game. Bama at the different defensive positions have LBs on the inside and out that have speed awareness and fill gaps, while the D-Line can and will make that ass quit.

Slight Advantage, Bama. Dallas Turner, Lawson, Campbell, Braswell, Marshall will be formidable.

Game Plan/ Coaching .... Nick Saban or Harbaugh. Adv Saban

Special Teams,,,,,, Will Reichard.

Key Players on the offense
Milroe
Bond
Burton
Hale- Maybe see more of him?
Niblack
CJ Dippre
Jase McClellan? /Jam Miller
Roydell Williams

Key Players on Defense
  • Terrion Arnold
  • Kool-Aid McKinstry
  • Dallas Turner
  • Chris Braswell
  • Caleb Downs
  • Tim Smith
  • Deontae Lawson
  • Malachi Moore
Bama 32 UM 21

Drink some of that piss water. 🍻

What you are saying is true. They also played six (?) teams whose offenses are among the worst in the nation. I think one is at #99, five 100 or worse.

I don't read a lot of preview articles: fewer when they are talking about the spread on a game.
Just saying...that what I highlighted was where the michigan writers are formulating their predictions.......i do believe we are peaking at right time....and hard to figure anything from AU game...at that f'ing place....

And they played 6 worse offense.... we had 6 that were weak teams too......chattanooga...AU...Arkansas..msu...mtsu...S Fla...so that a wash...

And i drank my share...maybe your share...of cold mild BLs....over weekend....got talked into going shopping...needed the BLs...to get though dealing with crowds!!!!!!!!

And @UAgrad93 ....iowa was 10-2...18th rank... i didnt watch but michigan just kinda grown them down...controlled ball... 26-0 pretty good trouncing...vs top 20 team...Iowa probably aint worth a shit.... overrated....

Last edited:
Just saying...that what I highlighted was where the michigan writers are formulating their predictions.......i do believe we are peaking at right time....and hard to figure anything from AU game...at that f'ing place....

And they played 6 worse offense.... we had 6 that were weak teams too......chattanooga...AU...Arkansas..msu...mtsu...S Fla...so that a wash...

And @UAgrad93 ....iowa was 10-2...18th rank... i didnt watch but michigan just kinda grown them down...controlled ball... 26-0 pretty good trouncing...vs top 20 team...
Iowa ranked 130 out of 133 in scoring offense at 16.6ppg!! They couldn’t score in a whore house with a fistful of $100’s!!!
They were 133 of 133 in Total Offense at 238.8 ypg!!!! Not rushing yards!!! Not passing yards!!!! TOTAL!!!!
No team in America punted more times than the Iowa Hawkeyes!!!
The Iowa Hawkeyes were a paper lion at 10-2!!!
Please don’t try and say that Michigan throttled some great offensive team or even some average offensive team. Cause Iowa AIN’T it!!!

Iowa ranked 130 out of 133 in scoring offense at 16.6ppg!! They couldn’t score in a whore house with a fistful of $100’s!!!
They were 133 of 133 in Total Offense at 238.8 ypg!!!! Not rushing yards!!! Not passing yards!!!! TOTAL!!!!
Please don’t try and say that Michigan throttled some great offensive team or even some average offensive team. Cause Iowa AIN’T it!!!
1702905844453.png

And yet they won 10 games in big 10....

Obviously...playing Defense.... they set NO positive offensive records.... but D was good enough...

I was justifying anything about iowa except their record...playing in big 10....

Just saying thats where Michigan writers are getting theirjustifications...

Back
Top Bottom