| FTBL Michigan week - Rose Bowl Edition...

@TerryP This is some next level trolling at best from Bama... To mess with them in a way where they're starting to do same thing and now have them second guessing themselves .... Listening to the player's interviews for both teams, I came away thinking Bama got Michigan figured out and they're not holding nothing back again this time. I think it's safe to say It won't be a game come 4th quarter.

The way Ohio state playing tonight made me think both teams Michigan and Ohio state are overrated.....

They are struggling, bo. I look at this and have zero clue who they will start at quarterback next year. All that receiver talent and no arm talent. Gonna be interested if they keep all those receivers. They just got three more very high end guys in this class too. Air Noland ain't the answer at quarterback. Had a great Junior year at Langston Hughes, but struggled this past season as a Senior

@TerryP This is some next level trolling at best from Bama... To mess with them in a way where they're starting to do same thing and now have them second guessing themselves .... Listening to the player's interviews for both teams, I came away thinking Bama got Michigan figured out and they're not holding nothing back again this time. I think it's safe to say It won't be a game come 4th quarter.
41-14 Bama!

Last edited:
@Brandon Van de Graaff mentioned this a day or two ago; he's not the first. This team is as healthy as any team I've seen since Bama was going into the MSU game...except they are healthier.

Physically, and mentally, they are on a different plane right now.

I know I'm beating this horse to death the last few weeks...it's an attitude thing.

Anyone seen Jim Harbaugh's quotes? Called Jalen Milroe "A more polished version of Alex Orji" (Michigan's back-up QB) You can't make this stuff up, can't tell if he's trying to get a rise out of Bama or if he's just unable to not try to complement himself.
I think there are a few other voices in Harbaughs head and they are all trying to talk at the same time. Pretty sure he needs to up his meds

Back
Top Bottom