| FTBL Michigan week - Rose Bowl Edition...

Are Michigan's fans going to really outnumber our fans? This game might be like playing in Neyland for a little while. Still think Bama controls both LOS and pulls away, maybe in the second quarter or perhaps midway through the third.

Yes, but crowd noise shouldn't be too much of a factor out there in that stadium. A matchup v. Texas in Houston though would be close to an away game... Texas fans would own those tickets...

Many of them are... Unless you're loaded or live near CA, it makes sense.
If I wanted to go to the game in Houston. I have at least four places to stay at. My wife has four nieces that live in or around Houston. But, That being said, I would live on the street before asking any of those gals! The oldest lives with our daughter for over five years. We help her out while she lives with her too.

Are Michigan's fans going to really outnumber our fans? This game might be like playing in Neyland for a little while. Still think Bama controls both LOS and pulls away, maybe in the second quarter or perhaps midway through the third.
Possibly, but there’s a lot of crimson walking around this evening. Maybe the Michigan fans are dressed to impress for a night of parting though. In our hotel we’ve seen a little more blue than crimson. What chaps my ass is, we said Roll Tide to two different older Bama fans today in the concierge lounge. First guy replied “thank you”, second guy ignored us. Are these people really fans or bandwagoners…

Possibly, but there’s a lot of crimson walking around this evening. Maybe the Michigan fans are dressed to impress for a night of parting though. In our hotel we’ve seen a little more blue than crimson. What chaps my ass is, we said Roll Tide to two different older Bama fans today in the concierge lounge. First guy replied “thank you”, second guy ignored us. Are these people really fans or bandwagoners…
I have found most people outside of the state of Alabama are like that. They are not prepared to fire RollTide back because they aint use to it.

Well, that's it. We're screwed.

Y0F.gif

Back
Top Bottom