| GAME THREAD 🏈 LSU vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 6:46 CT on CBS

Milroe, and the O-line played great tonight. Defense stepped up big after that opening touchdown, and shut them out after. Held the best offense in the country under 30 points, that's a hell of an achievement. TONS to work on still, but I'm happy with this win. Another thing, we have to better containing these Quarterbacks, they've been killing us all year with this shit. Daniels was my biggest concern for this game, and he delivered on them. He gashed us when he escaped the pocket, not sure why we didn't commit a spy on him for the entire game. But Milroe gave it right back to them, so I'm happy about that. Roll tide!

ROLL TIDE gentlemen!! Shaky first half and opening 3rd quarter drive from our defense but they tightened up afterwards!! Rees gave me what I wanted and then some!! I begged on here for some more designed QB runs with Dippre and Outz pinning and pulling around to lead! Very nice!!!

Cue the 'If Daniels hadn't been hurt' meme from corndog central.
Am I a bad person for feeling bad that Daniels was hurt, but in a way it gave me an immense feeling of relief?

ROLL TIDE! Made their arse quit!

Am I a bad person for feeling bad that Daniels was hurt, but in a way it gave me an immense feeling of relief?

Remind the corndogs the score was 42-28 when Daniels went out. Of course they were less of a threat when Daniels went out but then I was worried our D would have a let down and lose their focus and let the backup QB light them up. Fortunately it did not happen although he did march them down the field on that one drive that ended on downs.

I don’t think most wanted to see the kid get hurt. I was relieved when he went out. If he’d of been in, I have no doubt it would have been a nail bitter ending.

Glad we got the win and glad we got it in an impressive manner. It was a well played/called game.

Back
Top Bottom