| GAME THREAD 🏈 LSU vs Alabama 🏈 ~ 6:46 CT on CBS

I don't watch/listen to ESPN much unless Bama is playing so I had to look up this guy to find out who he is. Started watching this morning on Game Day when he stood up on the desk with his phony, condescending "roll tide"... I just turned it off. Don't know much about him other than this guy really rubs me the wrong way.

Did I not give this guy a fair chance? Or is he really the complete dickhead he seems to be?

I don't watch/listen to ESPN much unless Bama is playing so I had to look up this guy to find out who he is. Started watching this morning on Game Day when he stood up on the desk with his phony, condescending "roll tide"... I just turned it off. Don't know much about him other than this guy really rubs me the wrong way.

Did I not give this guy a fair chance? Or is he really the complete dickhead he seems to be?

I didn't watch this am, but he doesn't bother me nearly as much as most everyone else on ESPN. He understands football, which he should since he played it (even if he was a kicker), and he just seems like he wants to have fun. He's not everyone's cup of tea, he's loud, high energy, can be over the top... but not sure I'd label him a dick like some others.

Back
Top Bottom