| GAME THREAD πŸˆ Alabama vs Auburn 🏈 ~ 2:30 CT on CBS TV

Meh, not nearly as salty as expected.

Then again, I forgot Bramblett and Stan White were gone.

Would've LOVED to hear their tears-soaked call of that

Stan White would have just screamed "Offensive pass interference!!!!" three times as loud as possible into the headset then jumped to his death from the press box window (yelling it once more on the way down).

One more thing to add, since I keep seeing it and it's apparently some sort of official tradition for auburn now in football and basketball... That swag surfin' stuff? You wanna do it, do it... but you lose the high ground on making fun of ANYTHING Texas A&M and their weird yell leaders/students do at this point.

One more thing to add, since I keep seeing it and it's apparently some sort of official tradition for auburn now in football and basketball... That swag surfin' stuff? You wanna do it, do it... but you lose the high ground on making fun of ANYTHING Texas A&M and their weird yell leaders/students do at this point.
Swag surfing???????

Something i should have paid attention too?

To be honest, I wasn't impressed at all with Eli's call. I've said before he never exudes the enthusiasm that a play by play guy for radio should. that's why I don't care for him or even look for his calls to replay.

I admire him for coming back and I think he deserved that opportunity to end things on his own terms, but I agree... it's time to pass the mic off to Chris Stewart after this year... and it sounds like he probably will barring a change of direction.

I admire him for coming back and I think he deserved that opportunity to end things on his own terms, but I agree... it's time to pass the mic off to Chris Stewart after this year... and it sounds like he probably will barring a change of direction.
Yea, he deserved a chance to finish the year out and end it on his own volition. He's mentally and physically drained I'd imagine from battling back, he can't muster the emotions as much anymore

Most definitely. I am happy he overcame his challenges and got the opportunity to come back doing what he obviously loves.

Back
Top Bottom